Chapter Fifteen

The doctor removed his eyeglasses, wiped his face with a napkin and adjusted his long sleeves along with his collar,with his face full of emotion,he started;Hello Young Man, with lots of efforts being used,we have tried our possible best to help him regain consciousness immediately after the surgery but we couldn't because he is in a state of coma and has been admitted to the Intensive Care Unit ( ICU ) for him to be monitored properly because he is critically ill and we will try our possible best for him to regain consciousness because we have full faith in his recovery, Thank you. The doctor left and leave Ahmad in a state of thought and worry,he sat down and started thinking about everything that happened, Ahmad thought to himself that the person must be thinking about seeing them which made him started driving and at the same time thinking about what he saw which led to the critical accident,he thought to himself again that the person must be related to Amaan and Amaani or maybe just friends,but why would their relative be too jealous and overprotective over Amaani?? Maybe there's something fishy,I guess so!
He tried calling Amaan's phone again which luckily was going,Amaan answered the phone in a sleepy voice and Ahmad quickly said; Amaan, please if you'd be able to come out now, quickly come to the City hospital now,it's an emergency,come quickly,the guy that saw us in the restaurant and couldn't leave you and Amaani to follow him is involved in an accident and is in a critical condition now in the ICU,before Ahmad could continue, Amaan quickly dropped his phone in his pocket and went out of his room shouting subhanallahi!! Hasbunallahu wa ni'imal wakil, Ummu came out of her room and held Amaan who was out of his mind, Abbu followed her behind,they sat him down on the dining and asked him what was happening,he told them that it's not something to make one sit down and cool down,it's a very painful and sad news,Amaan started crying heavily,Ummu shook him by the arm and shouted; Amaan tell me,what it is!! Tell me!! Ummu's eye started shining and becoming watery,she knew that it was something bad and sad,she can see it from Amaan's expression and Amaan is also crying, Abbu too came near to Amaan and asked him gently what is happening, Amaan sighed,tears were rolling down his cheeks,they are tears of sorrow and pain, Abbu wiped Amaan's tears and cupped his face in his palm and said; Amaan my dear,tell me what is happening,I'm here for you. Amaan wiped his tears again, cleared his voice and said; Abbu it's A....,he bursted out again,it's A...... He continued crying out loud, Ummu asked him if it was Amaani he's trying to say but he nodded his head and said; No, Amaani is okay, he's involved in an accident,it's A.... A... Ayman,he is in a critical condition,he's in the ICU, Ummu called Allah's name in praise and Abbu joined her,she asked Amaan if Aunty Aisha knows about the accident but he says No,he told Ummu how he was informed about the accident too,now Ummu's thought is who to tell Aunty Aisha about the accident,but an idea came to her mind,she asked Abbu to call Daddy ( Ayman's father ) and tell him,Daddy can stay strong but Aunty Aisha wouldn't control herself when she hears about it,Abbu did as Ummu said,he called Daddy and Daddy quickly picked the call, Abbu told him what happened and Daddy praised Allah and hanged up.

They were getting ready to go to the hospital when Amaani came out of her room as a result of the noises she heard,she came out wearing a long pink hijab which covered her pyjamas,she was rubbing her eyes to confirm what she was seeing,it was Amaan crying,Amaan the hard and strong guy,she quickly ran to him and hugged him tightly, she asked him what is wrong with him and he told her that she should cool down and put herself together,she breathed in and out and finally said to Amaan; Amaan I'm good to hear what is it now, Amaan cupped her face and told her everything that happened,she let out a big scream and started crying,she said to her family in a crying tone; now what are we waiting for?? We have to go to the hospital right now. Ummu came out with her hijab and phone, Abbu and Amaan wearing their Jallabas, Amaani ran to pick up her phone from her room, she came back with it and all went to the parking lot. Amaan was driving the car, Abbu was sitting in the front seat while Ummu and Amaani at the back seat,on their way, Amaani checked her phone to view their memories with Ayman from her gallery but she came across Ahmad's missed calls,she didn't call back because she knows that they are gonna meet in the hospital but she texted him back with "see you soon love, take care of yourself before then".
They arrived at the hospital safely, they alighted from the car in a hurry,they entered the hospital where they saw Ahmad sitting hopelessly on the waiting chairs in the waiting area, Ummu and Abbu didn't know Ahmad but they saw Amaan and Amaani rushing towards him,so they were able to understand that that was Ahmad,Ahmad who didn't noticed the two was interrupted from his thoughts by Amaani and Amaan,he smiled on seeing them, Amaani noticed that he was looking pale and sick,she sat down beside him and Amaan on the other side,Ahmad was now in the middle of the two siblings, Amaan and Amaani told Ahmad that they're together with Ummu and Abbu, Ahmad asked them where they are but before he finished asking,he felt a hand wrapped around his shoulder,he turned to where the person was standing to see who it was but he didn't know the face but he looks like someone he knows,the person's sweet smile resembles that of Amaan and he knew that it was Abbu, Amaani's father, and the other smiling face resembles that of Amaani,he knew that it was Ummu, Ummu did a thumbs up for him and moved closer to Ahmad, Ummu and Abbu chorused at the same time; weldone our hero,you've saved a life,you're such a hero and a wonderful person,may Allah reward you endlessly,Ahmad bent his head down and said; Ameen Abbu and Ummu. Ahmad bent down and greeted them with due respect and they answered him with love,Ummu loved Ahmad at first sight and Abbu loved him too for his braveness. They asked him about everything about the accident and Ahmad told them. Ummu and Abbu were angry at Amaani and Amaan for not telling them they saw Ayman there, Ummu told Abbu that Ayman went to eat in the restaurant because he doesn't eat anymore at home because aunty Aisha cooks with garlic now,she told them that aunty Aisha told her earlier today, Ummu also remembered when she told Aunty Aisha that when Ayman comes back she should please apologize to him if she has done something wrong to him that she isn't aware of it and she should also tell him that Amaan would be leaving for London soon,he should come even if it's for Amaan's sake, Ummu bursted out crying again after narrating everything to them, Abbu sat her down and comforted her, Amaan and Amaani were very weak and guilty. Ahmad noticed the love that is between Ayman's family and the Khaleed's,he knew that it is a very strong bond between them.

Few minutes afterwards,the Abdulhakim's arrived at the hospital ( Ayman's family ), Daddy was holding Mummy's hand ( Aunty Aisha ) while Laila and Amal were crying helplessly, Daddy saw the Khaleed's and he led his family to where the other family were standing, Daddy sat Mummy down next to Ummu and Abbu and Daddy exchanged greetings, Laila and Amal hugged Amaani and they all started crying helplessly, Daddy asked them how they knew about it and Abbu pointed at Ahmad and said; he's the hero,he saved Ayman from loosing his life,he donated blood also to Ayman and payed the hospital bills,he is no other person but my in-law to be inshaALLAH, Daddy hugged Ahmad and Mummy smiled at him in appreciation,he smiled back. Ahmad narrated how it happened,how he saw Ayman lying helplessly in the drivers seat and blood all over his face and staining his cloths,he told them how he was rushed to the emergency theatre, how the nurse came out in a hurry asking for blood, how the doctor came out all weak after the theatre with his face full of worries,how the doctor told him the saddest part which is Ayman is in coma and is in a critical condition,he has lost too much of blood as a result of the accident,how the doctor told him that they will continue to try their possible best to see him regain consciousness and that Ayman has been admitted to the ICU in order to be monitored properly by health professionals.

Mummy started crying on hearing the word ICU,she told them that they should all put the accident blame on her,she caused it,she was the reason why Ayman goes to the restaurant to eat,she started using garlic in her food and couldn't ask her maid to cook the one without garlic for him,but rather told him to go to the kitchen and cook or go to the restaurant,she continued crying and said; now if Ayman looses his life I'm the one to be blamed for and Allah will punish me for being a careless mother to my child, Oh Allah! Please forgive me,I didn't see this coming. Daddy moved close to his wife and hugged her,he told her that everything that happens in this life is written since before we come into this world,so she should stop saying this and continue praying for Ayman's well being,he told her not to lose hope,it's only that Allah wants her to realize her mistake to avoid making another in the future,he hugged her closely and whispered; I love you Aishatu.
Daddy's words to Mummy made them have a little peace of mind and faith,so they sat down on the waiting chairs silently. Ahmad called his parents to inform them about everything and they told him that they'd be present in the morning inshaALLAH. The patient's parents asked Ahmad to go home and rest since they are all aware of the situation,but Ahmad said No, he'd stay till Ayman recovers,he'd be the one to take care of Ayman,they are all one now,they shouldn't worry. They thanked him and they loved him more, Amaani was happy to see how her parents are treating Ahmad with care and affection,she smiled and winked at him and he smiled back along with a silent distance kiss,she rolled her eyes and pouted,he shrugged his shoulders and looked away with a smile, Ummu and Amal noticed them but they didn't have time for those stuffs now,maybe later.

Ahmad's heart started beating on seeing the doctor approaching them,he started having cold sweats,he stood up all worried and rushed to the doctor,All the family followed him behind when they realized that it was the doctor that received Ayman, the doctor was walking very fast and at the same time walking majestically and was wearing a serious face full of worry,he was flying his white lab coat,his stethoscope on the neck and was holding a file on his hand. He was approaching them and they were all eager to hear what it was but the doctor stopped on seeing them and said; I'm sorry,I.............................

Hello adorable and beautiful readers,how are you all?? I'm sorry for not updating on time,i was busy with something important that's why!!

This chapter isn't that long but I'll inshaALLAH update maybe two or three chapters before Monday.

Who was shocked in hearing it was Ayman? What is the doctor going to say?? OMG,I'm shivering!!😨😢

Thank goodness Ummu and Abbu loves Ahmad along with the other family members, I'm happy😀😀 💃💃💃

Please to the star button below ⭐