Chapter Fifty

Amaani woke up in the middle of the night around 11:30pm, she was surprised to see that it wasn't midnight yet, she saw Amal sleeping while Laila was watching Game of thrones in her system, Amaani was thirsty, so she walked out of the room to get some water in the kitchen. The house was so quiet but she saw Ayman's phone on the sofa and she thought that Ayman is somewhere around the kitchen to the parlour, she walked to the kitchen and saw the lights on, she saw Amaan instead of Ayman in the kitchen, he was warming food in the microwave, she walked silently in order to scare him but he scared her instead, they both laughed and she sat on the kitchen cabinet while Amaan warms the food, she gulped down the water and kept the water bottle aside they started talking while Amaan sat next to Amaani on the kitchen cabinet as he eats the chicken salad and fried rice, Amaani couldn't afford to miss it, so she picked a spoon and joined him in eating, they ate silently while she uses her phone. They finished eating, Amaani cleared the place and came back to sit again, she sat down, gulp down some water and started
"Ya Amaan has Basma arrived yet? I've been wanting to ask you. She asked.

"Yes Basma has arrived already and they're in the hotel, we'll meet tomorrow maybe in the day, we haven't decided yet. You know that she's with her parents and siblings and they booked a hotel not to far from here. We won't be meeting that much with her because of my in-laws to be". Amaan answered and explained.

Amaani smiled and was happy on seeing how Amaan is happy talking about Basma and she also loves the way Amaan is avoiding any problem from his fiancee's family. So she smiled and said...
"Amaan I get you, and for partners to get to know and understand their relationship and selves so easily is hard nowadays because there is lack of trust and all, you are so lucky to have a smooth and sweet relationship with someone sweet and easygoing, be thankful for that her parents like you since day one unlike me who started having relationship ups and downs since day one and it's like I'm not lucky when it come to love. But thank goodness at the end, everything is now going perfectly fine with my fiance and mother, I'm about to get married to him and everything is back to normal, I also love the way Ahmad's mum likes me now after learning from the past, she calls to hear from me all the time and I'm happy, I thank God for Islam and praying a decent getting what you want is one of the best things in the world" Amaani said.

Amaan heard his sister's words and thought that Amaani has indeed became more matured and thinks more sharply now. He thought that maybe that's the reason that Amaani is free with Ayman now and also Amaan knew that Amaani has something more to say which is becoming hard for her or is causing some confusions. So Amaan squeezed Amaani's clenched fist in his hand, looked into her eyes and his other hand on Amaani's shoulder, he started talking to her ...........
" Amaani look here, I understand you more than anybody and I know what is becoming difficult for you to say, Ayman your problem now is Ayman i know and it's not that you don't like him or something, no! You still couldn't understand the feeling you have for him right? You have mixed feelings whenever you see him and it's okay to have that because it's love!! You love Ayman but you don't believe it or maybe you don't wanna admit, but what you two feel for each other is no other thing but love, and this love has been there for a long time, since when I was in my university in Nigeria. Ayman caused everything because he admitted that he loves you when it was too late, when Ahmad has already shown up himself and that's Allah's plan. Amaani what I beg of you is never to change your attitude towards Ayman, continue to show that you care about him, he really is in need of such things, Amaani, Ayman has always been sleeping happily since when you guys came here. And in this type of situation, when you pray to Allah to remove something from your mind and it still remains there, that means that Allah has a good plan for us about that thing but please Amaani, it's not like I'm saying you won't marry Ahmad, no!! What we should all look at now is the way Ayman has still not given up on you and that is the example of what I have just said. Amaani it's not that I'm telling you that you ain't getting married to Ahmad,no!! I'm just tryna show you how reality hits sometimes and someday I remember this saying which said "we don't know if what we love is not the best for us and what we hate might be the best for us, so just put your trust in Allah and you'll never fail". So Amaani I'm not discouraging you, I'm just telling you how reality hits sometimes and you have to accept it the way it is. Continue to pray for everything even after you get it and never stop praying for the best in life". Amaan advised.