Chapter one

Amaani's alarm woke her up from her deep sweet slumber, she turned off the alarm which shows 5:00am in the morning, she sat down on her bed, turned on the bedside lamp and said her morning azkar, she sat down for five minutes to massage her face. She stood up, stretched out her hands up, she looked through the mirror which shows the view of her puffy face showing she slept well last night, the other view in the mirror was the complete view of her pink, purple and silver bedroom. It was a girly coloured bedroom with a queen sized bed, a closet containing all her clothing accessories, two bedside drawers, a dressing table, a chase of drawers, a side lamp on one of the side drawers, an air conditioner, a standing fan, a shoe rack, a bag hanger, frames balanced on the wall hanging beautifully, carrying a picture of a flower, a picture of hers when she was a baby on the other bedside drawer, there's a family picture of hers hanging on the wall, a bookshelf containing all her novels and lots more because she is a bookworm, a middle sized pink rug spreaded beautifully on the floor in the middle of the room, the windows well drapped in a thick long velvet pink and silver curtains, the dressing table well arranged with Arabian and France perfumes, a lip balm, powder, cream and other cosmetics, she is not a makeup freak. Her room smelled sweetly like a garden, her room also smelled like fruits because of the diffusers and room freshners in all the corner of the room. Amaani's room is more than you think of it, it contains all a classy lady needs.
Amaani moved to the well furnished bathroom after looking at her puffy face and messy hair in the mirror, she said the azkar for entering the bathroom and moved in, after a short time she moved out of the bathroom, she brought out her praying mat and a long red hijab from the chase of drawers, she picked up her Qur'an, her azkar book and a counter and started praying, after the prayer she recited few verses from the Qur'an, reaad her 40 Rabbana and used her counter for other supplications, she prayed to God for blessings and successes in the world and in the hereafter, she stood up,folded her praying mat and hijab, she put them back to their places and finally jumped on her comfortable queen sized bed, she covered herself with a soft comfy duvet, she took the air conditioner remote and reduced it to low temperature and picked her Samsung S8 and checked her Whatsapp, it was a message from her best friend Amra Khamis telling her about her new boyfriend, Amaani replied her with "Awwww lover girl", opened the next message which was sent by her twinny Mariya Ado known as "donut castle" telling her about their test in school that they scored the highest mark, Amaani replied happily and replied Mariya back with "Alhamdulillah we made it", she ignored the other messages and opened her Instagram,there was nothing to do there because it was dry even though she liked some posts and went to her notifications,it was her latest post that had 5,000+ likes in less than 24 hours and many follow requests, she followed some people back and ignored others, she finally opened her Wattpad and saw notifications of her favorite novels updated, she finally opened her Twitter which is her favorite app of all the time, she came across many tweets both stupid and senseful, she checked her notifications too and went to the messages, there was a new message too but she ignored it. She dropped her phone and checked the time, it was past 7am in the morning, so she adjusted the comfy, soft and warm duvet and closed her eyes which showed her thin long eyelashes, she slept with a small pout on her lips.
Amaani slept for almost four hours, the golden drop of sun rays beating her curtains which brought light to her room, the birds tweet, the cool and gentle breeze that is gentle on the skin, the sound of dry leaves falling down from the tree to the floor and moving anytime the breeze blows. Amaani stood up from the bed,went to the bathroom to brush her teeth,she came out and looked through the window,she saw the golden drop of sun,the scent of Jasmine all over the place,the bird singing and moving from one tree to another, butterflies flying low in the garden,she admired the beauty of nature so she picked her phone up and took video and uploaded it on Instagram and Snapchat with a caption reading "Good morning beautiful people 😊 Photo credit: myself and I,I love the beauty of the nature",some minutes later, people started viewing, liking and commenting,she dropped the phone back and tied her hair in a messy high bun, she went out of her bedroom to her parents sitting room where she met her dad in the sitting room,reading a newspaper and a cup of tea on the side table,she went to her Dad and greeted him respectfully,he adjusted his glasses and answered her with a smile, asking her about her night,they talked for some time before she left. She walked to her mother's room and said "Assalamualaikum" but there was no answer,but she heard water splashing in the toilet meaning Ummu is inside taking her bath,she sat on the bed and picked Ummu's phone and started snapping crazy pictures,Ummu came out of the bathroom,she smiled at Amaani who was also smiling but smiling for two reasons,the first reason is because she was caught by her Ummu using her phone and the second reason was because she was happy to see her Mother healthy and glowing,Ummu smiled again knowing her daughter was guilty of something but Amaani ignored and greeted her Mother respectfully,the mother replied with "morning Princess", they exchanged greetings for some time. Amaani sat down and continued using the phone while Ummu went to the dressing table to dry her wet dripping hair, rubbed some hair cream and combed the hair in a neat low bun and went straight to her closet and picked out a knee length gown with a pencil skirt,a matching colour turban,and other accessories to wear,she didn't apply any makeup,she sprayed an oudh perfume. She cupped Amaani's chin with her palms and smiled,she stretched out her hands forward to Amaani in order to help her stand up,they stood up and went out of the bedroom to the sitting room where Abbu is,he looked at his beautiful wife romantically,she smiled and batted her eyelashes romantically,she turned back to her princess who was covering her face with her palms shyly,Ummu signalled Abbu in order to look at his daughter who is still covering her face,they called her name in unison,she looked up and blushed shyly at her parents, Ummu moved close to her daughter,cupped her face and asked her to go take her bath because breakfast would be served soon,Amaani nodded in agreement and went straight to her room which was already tidied up by the house maid Larai. She went straight to her bathroom which was sparkling clean and the scent of lavender all over the bathroom,she took her bath for 10 minutes and moved out of the bathroom,she quickly cleaned up and dressed in a blue pencil jeans,a red top,a blue turban and a red vincci slippers,she sprayed an Arabian perfume and applied her lip balm,she quickly ran out of the room and sashayed to the dining room where her parents were waiting for her,she sat down and greeted them once more. Ummu started serving her cute family,she served Amaani one of her favorite meal, Amaani hugged her Mother tightly, it was a silent breakfast but only the sound of the cutleries on the plates will remind you that it was a breakfast going on.
They finished eating and all said "Alhamdulillah",Amaani stood up, Ummu and Abbu stood up too and went to Abbu's sitting room,Larai cleared the table.

End of chapter one,OMG!! I typed almost 1,500 words in just a chapter😩 are you enjoying the novel?? though this is just the starting,among the characters in this chapter who do you like most??
Please and please try and tap the star button below, without your encouragement I would not be able to write more😊🙏Next chapter would be more sweeter than this 😊