Chapter Eighty

Dear readers, in the previous chapter you've heard that the couples have returned back from their honeymoon and have happily met with their families, also Amaan and Basma's wedding is around the corner and it's gonna be a low key wedding as said by the groom to be. You've also read that the girls outing turned out to be tragic because Amal fell sick which led to her admission to the hospital and it turned out to be a happy news in the end because Amal is carrying a 6 weeks old baby but she's in a high risk pregnancy which needs extra care and supervision by trained health practitioners. You've also read that Ayman and Nasreen are slowly getting along and becoming fond of each other and are enjoying each other's company but on the other hand Ayman still wants someone like Amaani and also there's Najma, the senators daughter who has Amaani's features, Najma was the girl that Ayman met with at the airport whom is Laila's customer. And then, Laila has got a new I don't care attitude towards things including her sisters tantrums, although she's focused more on her business at the moment. But from all indications something is wrong with her because of the love triangle she's into.
Lastly, Ihsan has given birth to Suhaila!!!

Farhan x Amal...
Farhan always checks up on his wifey and always made sure she goes to the hospital at the right time, he also keeps her company whenever he's less busy and always made sure she eats right for her well being and the baby's. His attention is always in Nigeria and on his wifey and their unborn baby whom he misses a lot despite knowing that she's receiving the right treatment and care from her parents and her best friend and sister Amaani Khaleed Khalil. Farhan always checks his calendar at work waiting for Nigeria to call him so that he can see his sweet wifey and tell her how beautiful she looks with the baby bump and how cute she looks looking all chubby and puffy.
Farhan always thinks of ways to make Amal happy and proud, while he was walking down the halls in the airport, he thought that he should send a surprise to Amal to pamper herself. At the end, he thought of two sweet surprises which made him grin. He quickly checked a pizza and popsicles shop online and ordered enough for her and sent them what should be written on the note for her. The note said..
"Heyy wifey, I want you to feel special and make you happy with this favorite chops of yours, don't worry about getting fat, eat whatever my baby wants to eat, satisfy your cravings and stay happy. Don't worry about getting fat or looking like an elephant as you always say, I will still love you the way you are and I will forever appreciate you since it's still you!! You'll forever be my favorite and I will never stop loving you no matter what you become and i promise to love and appreciate you the way you are, I will still lift you up and go round the house with you including ascending and descending down the stairs, remember I go to the gym and I'm strong enough to pick you and our little one up all at the same time. Enjoy your pizza and popsicles to the fullest and make sure you check your account balance, I've topped up your account balance, you should pamper yourself and stay happy my love!!".
Xoxo 💋,
Captain Farhan.

Farhan got back to work and smiled after looking at his lockscreen which is his pic and Amal's back during their honeymoon period and then in his mind he said to himself "Farhan, why don't you go pick Amal and keep her here with you in UK?" and then in his mind he answered "I can't do that because I'm a pilot, I don't stay in one place, I travel all the time". And in the end he comforted himself and said "don't worry Farhan, you'll go see her when you take your annual leave and remember it's gonna be long". Farhan smiled after his final decision.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Amaani x Ahmad...
Amaani woke up very happy on a beautiful weekend morning and couldn't wait for noon to leave for Abuja with her husband to go visit Ihsan and her new born baby.
At around 9am in the morning, Amaani woke up, brushed her teeth and descended the stairs wearing her T-shirt and pants pyjamas with her hair tied in a low messy bun. The house was tidied up by her house help and the house help has warmed her food and the gateman's food and have both eaten. Amaani picked two incense burners form the console table and burnt a heavenly scented turaren wuta and took one of the incense burners upstairs. She returned to the kitchen and started preparing breakfast for herself and her husband, she toasted bread and made tea for themselves and served the food in her husbands sitting room downstairs and then quickly ascended upstairs to take her bath in the master's bedroom where she heard her husband brushing his teeth, she pouted and said "he's in there and I wanna take my bath". She knocked on the bathrooms door and entered the bathroom without saying a thing to Ahmad, he looked her through the mirrors with a puzzled face and wanted to talk when she shushed him up and said " don't talk in the bathroom, talk to me when we out of here". Ahmad still looks puzzled and then he asked "and why are you talking in here?". She shushed him up and showed him the way outta the bathroom while she fills the bathtub with water. Amaani started undressing in Ahmad's presence.
Ahmad smiled a wicked smile and turned away and in his mind he said "you're keeping me in here but I'm gonna pretend like I don't know what you're up to". He smiles while he walks outta the bathroom and through the mirror he could see his wife already in the bathtub, seeing that she hasn't picked her Dr. Teals lavender foaming bath, he shook his head and said "this girl can be dramatic, she wants to seduce me while giving her her shower cream". He walked backwards and dropped the shower cream beside the bathtub and left.
Amaani got angry on seeing that her plan was about to fail, she started thinking of a way to seduce Ahmad and then she laughed wickedly on thinking of a way. Ahmad shut the bathroom's door behind him and left, he laughed in the room alone on remembering how cunning his wife is. He was making the bed when he heard Amaani's loud scream in the bathroom and he quickly entered the bathroom where he found his wifey pretending that she slipped off, he picked her up and was about to leave the bathroom when she told him that she hasn't rinsed her body and asked him if he could help, Ahmad had no other way but to help her rinse her body, while they entered the bathtub, he caught her tonguing him which made him came to the confirmed to himself that she was putting on an act, he looked at her deep in the eyes and their eyes locked, and now she was putting on a pity and sorry face, he smiled at her and blew a kiss.
"I'm sorry baby A". Amaani whispered in Ahmad's ear.