Chapter Fourty One

Amaani opened her face,looked at the person and the looks on the person's face melted her heart, Mr and Mrs Tahir looked at each other a good job look! The person walked to Amaani majestically, he looked from Mr Tahir to Mrs Tahir and then to Amaani, he saw no harm on the Tahirs face, so he stretched his hands forward in other to shake Mr Tahir, they shook hands and Mr Tahir patted the person's shoulder and asked him to relax, he told him to sit so they could discuss things, the guy sat down but was still staring at Amaani, he felt a new feeling of her love growing beautiful flowers in him, he couldn't hold it but muttered; Amaani I missed you, I was sick after hearing that you left, Amaani Abbu and Ummu are missing you more than you could imagine, their life is no more like it used to be, they are having sleepless night just because of you and Amaani they....... Amaani quickly covered his mouth with her palms in order to stop him because she's already broken by what he has said, his words made her too emotional, she missed him so much, he even looks more handsome than he used to be, he even added a little weight and was looking breathtaking by his looks and his voice,she missed his voice too,she asked herself if Ayman found the love of his life because she knew that happiness and love can change a person. He noticed how she has been looking at him so he asked in his usual playful way if she missed him and without knowing she uttered; Yes I missed you even though we fought before I leave and therefore, I see home and happiness in you, he moved closer and pinched her nose and said; Amaani learn to forget things,stop holding grudges huh? Amaani smiled cutely and nodded in agreement,she stretched out her pinky finger and said; we're good now? He stretched his pinky finger and they made a pinky promise by intertwining their pinkies, The Tahirs were very happy to see Amaani happy once more,so they hugged each other while Amaani smiled and admired them. Amaani looked up to the person and said; Heyyo introduce yourself to them before my uncle punch you, because he has never seen you and he wants no harm to come to me. The person looked at Amaani full of bewilderment and said; you introduce me either! Amaani pouted and he pouted too, his pout melted her heart and seduced her to get ready to introduce him to Mr and Mrs Tahir.
Amaani started; As you can see this goodlooking guy that found me here while enjoying my life with my new parents, he is no other person but my very own cousin,Ayman Abdulhakim, the one I told you about, I enjoy being around him just like now even though he gets on my nerves sometimes but he's such a nice person just the way our family are, you'll get along. He works at his father's large and famous software company as a managing director in software developing, he's very good at his job. Mr and Mrs Tahir were very interested in the introduction and Mr Tahir shook hands with Ayman again while Mrs Tahir smiled at him and blessed him. Mrs Tahir whispered to Amaani; Amaani you should have given him chance because you two look perfect together and he's responsible but you told me that you have someone to marry, may Allah choose the best for you because he's the best planner. Amaani blushed and answered ameen. Mr Tahir told Ayman everything, how they found Amaani and took them together with her to their house and how they planned on not informing the police about it because they don't want to cause confusions and long talks, so they asked Amaani where she usually goes for refreshments and she told them,so they planned on bringing her to where her family usually goes so she'll be found there and so it went as planned.  Ayman was very happy to hear that and he looked at Amaani and said; thank goodness you fell in the right hands you'd have suffered. Ayman turned to Mr and Mrs Tahir and said; we're family now!

Ayman brought out his phone in order to call home and surprise them but Mr and Mrs Tahir said no,he should follow them home so Amaani would take her things, they want Amaani to be taken home as a surprise, so Ayman agreed and they all stood up to leave, Amaani doesn't want to leave her unfinished ice cream there, so she picked it up and went out to the parking lot,she was tryna enter the Tahirs car when Mr Tahir told her to enter Ayman's car,so she did without hesitation, she entered the front seat with her ice cream, she was so angry that it has melted because Ayman read it from the expression on her face so he laughed silently, he started the engine and followed the Tahirs car behind while Amaani takes her melted Ice-cream, Ayman stole a glance at Amaani and saw that she has an ice cream moustache around her mouth so he couldn't hold the laughter but let it out, Amaani was provoked by Ayman's laughter which she doesn't know the reason, so she rolled her eyes, pouted and hissed silently which made Ayman laughed at Amaani even more, he concentrated back on the road and said in his deep, husky and masculine voice; hey princess Amaani,had it been I'm not driving,I would have lick up the ice cream moustache around your mouth since you didn't give me some of your ice cream to taste. He asked her to look at herself through the side mirror,that was when she realized the ice cream around her mouth,she smirked and licked off her ice cream moustache.