Chapter Fourty Five

The next day Amaani woke up feeling a special kind of energy in her which she doesn't know the reason why, but she knows it's something positive coming her way, so she walked out of her room humming a song happily when her phone started ringing, she checked the caller ID, pouted and hissed before picking the call, she answered. "Hello there, Ayman what's up?"
"Good, Amaani how you doing?"
"Great, how's everyone at home?"
"They're all good.. Amaani we would be leaving for London the next day, how about we go to complete our shopping?" Ayman asked.
"Oopses, I'm sorry but Ahmad would be coming later and I want us to spend a long time together, how about you buying the remaining things I didn't buy?" Amaani said.
"Ummm okay then, take your time and extend my regards to him when he comes". Ayman uttered.
"Sure, Goodbye". Amaani concluded.

They ended the call while she walked past the passage to the kitchen where she met Larai preparing an aromatic kidney and liver sauce which would be taken with white rice. Amaani asked Larai if Ummu is around and she told her that she's still sleeping while Abbu has went out since morning. Amaani asked Larai if that is the breakfast and Larai told her that it's the lunch, the breakfast is already served on the table, Amaani quickly walked out of the kitchen to the dining where she sat and served her self the hot aromatic yam and egg with fish sauce and green tea. She digged in her food quietly till she ate the last spoon and said "Alhamdulillah". Amaani picked her phone and saw a message from the love of her life telling her that he'd be coming over later and with something that will make her happy and also her family, the message made Amaani smiled before she replied him "Okay I can't wait to see you and also hear what it is".
She entered Snapchat and saw Amal's story about tomorrow, Amaani smiled and replied the story with "Dumbo". With that Amaani checked all the social media platforms on her phone. She saw Amaan's missed call which she promised to call back later.

The Abdulhakims

Amal and Laila have been disturbing mummy's ears since last night,they were happy about the vacation, so mummy and Ayman have been scolding then to keep quiet for once but they didn't. Mummy got angry and left for her room. Ayman shouted at his siblings and followed Mummy to her room after seeing her angry face. Mummy entered her room only to turn and see Ayman behind her, she let out a smirk and sigh which really shows that mummy is not only mad at Laila and Amal but also something is disturbing her, so Ayman walked to her and sat beside her on the bed, he wrapped his arms around her shoulder,looked into her eyes and asked her what's disturbing her that he is here for whatever it is, he also reminded her that they'd be leaving tomorrow and won't love to see her all worried. Mummy sighed heavily and said "Ayman, look here, I'm not mad at what Laila and Amal were doing but something is bothering me which only Allah has the solution, I always want to talk to you about it but I don't want those girls to know about it, it's about Amal!! Ayman adjusted his sitting position and stammered "M M mummy what is it? Tell me before they come in please". Mummy looked at Ayman in the eye and then averted her gaze and looked at the frame on the wall opposite her and said "Ayman, as a mother I have to worry about this and all mothers are thesame when it comes to this matter, you see here, I always think that my children aren't lucky when it comes to that, you're also one of my worries but I'm more worried about Amal because she's a girl, but astaghfirullah, Allah knows everything and the reason why this is happening". Ayman held his mum's hand and squeezed, he told her to be quick in saying it and should please go straight to the point so that Amal and Laila would not come and interrupt the talk, mummy nodded in agreement but before she continued talking she heard their voice coming towards her room running like kids so they quickly changed the topic.

Mummy told Laila to go check if the driver is around so he'd take them to Granny's house, Laila told her that he just came back and Mummy told them to go get ready to go and say goodbye to Grandma that Ayman would come later, without hesitation, Laila and Amal yelled and quickly got ready, they said goodbye to mummy and Ayman before leaving.