Introduction

Aamaani is a beautiful Hausa-fulani girl of a young age, she lives with her parents and her brother in a bungalow in Kano, Nigeria. She is from a middle-class family which can cater for her needs. She goes to a school few kilometers away from her home, she also attends islamiyya few kilometers from her home.
            Amaani is a very decent, innocent,  intelligent, easygoing, kind, bright, religious and all the qualities a disciplined and decent Hausa girl could have but on the other hand Amaani is a no-nonsense girl because she takes no shit from nobody, so some people that didn't know her named her as an arrogant and rude girl but she smiles whenever she hears that comments from people.
             Alhaji Khaleed Khaleel is Amaani's Father, he is a man of his early fifties, he is a very caring and has this soft attitude towards people and his family, he is a dedicated civil servant and a successful businessman, people know him of his positive and good habits towards them. He is of average height, average weight, fair in complexion and a handsome gentleman, he is also a fluent English speaker, he lives a foreign life.
               Hajiya Maryam Mahmud is Amaani's Mother, a religious woman, she is a businesswoman who has a boutique, she is also an interior decorator, she doesn't tolerate nonsense but she is always an easygoing woman, sweet to be with, helpful, loving and has this caring attitude towards her family and other people. She is dedicated to her business,she is well known due to her type of business. Hajiya Maryam is a short, plump and chubby woman of her early forties, she is neither dark nor fair in complexion, she has a pointed long nose, her eyes well balanced in the eye socket comfortably, she has a cute small mouth and full dark eyebrows, a slim face and set of shiny white teeth, she has a long fairly black silky hair.
                 Hajiya Maryam and her daughter resemble each other even though Amaani is a young girl of a tender age.
               Amaan is Amaani's elder brother, a tall, fair and a handsome young guy in his early twenties, he has this afro hair, a developing beard and moustache because he wants to join the beard gang too. Amaan is in his final year in a private University in Abuja. Girls usually fall for Amaan but he doesn't like talking or paying attention to them, he only wants to be around his male friends to chill and move on,Amaan is a mummy's boy.
                  The Khaleed's live a beautiful,  happy and lovely life worth copying.
                   I hope you all will enjoy my first novel?🙈😄...wow!!! I can't believe I typed 500 words just in the introduction😩 I need to go and cool down, cheers my beautiful readers🥂 Please your votes counts, without your votes I wouldn't feel encouraged😩 Thank you❤️ Please tap the star button 👇