Chapter Seventy Three

Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months elapsed. The boxes were brought by Ahmad's family to Amaani's house. Amal and Farhan have returned from Maldives and she was done with her project defense too, they went to the hospital the day after they returned from Maldives and the doctor told Farhan that it's not pregnancy, she's just stressed.

Wedding preparations are still in the process and are taking place accordingly and the wedding is in three days, Amaani is looking so beautiful and her skin is being taking care of by the professional skin therapist whom helped in making her skin glow and looking soft and clean even without touching.
Amaani has never been happy than she is at the moment because she's so happy on how everything is going well as planned and from the way she sees things, she knew that she's gonna have the best wedding she has been dreaming of and all thanks to God, her parents and her Aunties undaunting cooperation and support throughout the wedding preparations.

Amaani is really in love with the furnitures in her house and couldn't wait to start rocking them. Anytime she remembers how beautiful and well furnished her house is, she becomes elated to the extreme.
Amaani is also in love with her new skin look and the way people are treating her.

Amal called Amaani to inform her that she would come in the afternoon after she's done with house chores, Amaani was happy to hear that and also accompanied it with some teases for Amal.

"Amal hang on, Ahmad has furnished the house exactly how you and  I want it to be,  exactly the type of furnitures I want and interior decors I want, all thanks to you for telling him exactly what I want without feeling shy or refusing to, thank you so very much my darling sister, I love you so very much".

"Oh Amaani, you're loved. Ahmad loves you so very much that he could buy the world for you, he would do anything for you in this world no matter how much it costs so far he can afford it, I'm very happy for you sister for finding a true lover, may you two always be happy and may you be blessed throughout your lives and may Allah's blessings be with you till Jannatul Firdaus, see you soon dear".

They said goodbye before they hang up.
Amal said all those things to Amaani with a clean heart but on the other hand she's thinking about her brother Ayman and the love he has for Amaani, at the moment, her brother's pity filled her heart and she felt like crying for him and on the other hand she's happy for Amaani for finding her destined partner. Amal said to herself "Ya Ayman is worth pitying because he loved Amaani since when she was born and he still loves her thesame and he has made up his mind not to approach any other girl than Amaani whom he promised himself to be his first and last lover, I know my brother very well, when he sticks to something at the time when everyone looses hope, he has seen the best in it through prayers, nawafils and salatul istikhara (prayer for Allah's guidance about one's needs). I trust Ya Ayman, he doesn't play with his prayers and adhkars, may Allah see you through my Ayman". Amal soliloquized.

Amal called Farhan to remind him that she will be going out in the afternoon to go make some preparations for Amaani's wedding. Farhan allowed her to go but he told her to make sure she covers herself properly just as the married woman she is. She answered him with respect and then hang up.

Farhan has been so much overprotective towards his wifey since after he got married to her, he became even more jealous of other men looking at her after spending their first nuptial night together which brought them very close and more intimate. He loved her even more and more since from that day and from that faithful night, he knew how precious and worthy Amal is. He treats her even more like an egg on a spoon and more like a baby because he broke her sweet precious promises. From that day, Farhan appreciates and respects Amal's parents for growing her into the woman she is and he knows what it is to be afraid to lose someone after getting married to Amal.