Chapter Fourty Three

How time rushes.............

Ahmad and Fahad got ready for Abuja and they were already at the airport in the departure lounge talking randomly while they're busy with their phones. Ahmad pat Fahad on the shoulder and said "Forgot to tell you Ihsan's reply after I told him that I'll be coming over to see her, she told me that if I didn't come on the right time i said I'll be coming, I won't be able to meet her at home because she'd be going for a party organized by her friends later in the day and she was so rude at me. I told her that i would be coming with my best friend and she told me that I can come with whoever I want, I can even come with my whole family she doesn't give a damn, I was really disappointed by Ihsan's manners, had it been you didn't encouraged me to go, I would have cancelled it and had it been I didn't tell my parents I would have cancel it too. After that I called her thrice but she didn't pick my calls and I know that she saw the missed calls and she didn't care to call or text me back, Fahad do you think Ihsan loves me? I think I should tell my parents about this, It has to end! It's either she stops all this nonsense or I don't marry her".

Fahad sighed and shook his head, at first he was speechless because he was very angry at Ihsan's behavior towards his friend. He started "Don't rush to tell anyone yet about it but try talking to her about this and tell her that the bride price would be brought not less than a month and tell her that you ain't forcing her about this marriage, she should do what makes her happy, period.

Ahmad was okay with what his friend had told him, so he relaxed and they continued talking about other things.

Ahmad's phone started ringing and the caller ID he saw made him smile from ear to ear, he was eager to pick the call and hear the melodious sweet voice of his baby, he answered with his masculine deep and seductive voice, on hearing Amaani's voice, he forgot all his worries and concentrated on the mellow voice, Amaani asked him if they have arrived at Abuja yet and he told her that they are yet to leave, she prayed for them to have a safe flight and told him to please extend her regards to Ihsan and if possible, when they arrive he should please call her so that they could say hello to each other. Ahmad was so surprised that Amaani the jealous person is now a hard girl but the other side of him told him that Amaani wants peace and she wants oneness among themselves and she wants to be a good example to Ihsan.
Ahmad answered Amaani and told her that he'd inshaALLAH extend her greetings to Ihsan and would give her the phone so they'd talk. Amaani told Ahmad that she'll be going for shopping later in the day with her cousins and Ahmad asked her what she'd be buying there, she told him that she wants to buy some new English wears and other things for the vacation and Ahmad told her to tell him what the other things are but she refused to tell him knowing that he's going to buy them for her the moment she tells him, Ahmad forced her to tell him so she did. She told him that she needs to buy new jewelries, fashion accessories, a new box, loafers, boot, English wears and some confectioneries which she'd eat on their way. Ahmad told Amaani not to buy anything, he would buy it for her but Amaani refused to agree with Ahmad's decision so she told him that he should please save the money and buy something for Ihsan since it's his first time meeting her. Ahmad was bewildered by what Amaani said, he was glad by Amaani's beautiful heart and sense of just. At the end, they decided on Amaani going for the shopping and Ahmad too bringing few of the things she wants. Amaani thanked him and he told her that it's okay, she deserves more than that. They said goodbye and she wished them a safe flight.

It was time for the departure and they left the departure lounge. It was a happy flight for the two best friends, Ahmad and Fahad, they talked about everything and nothing. They arrived at Abuja after a 45 minutes flight and a friend picked them up from the airport to a Jabi mall.

Ihsan's house

Ihsan was still sleeping when her mum interrupted her deep sleep, she woke up with a puffy sleepy face, her Mum reminded her that Ahmad is coming and she's here still sleeping, she told her to quickly go take her bath and get dressed decently, she told her that the food and drinks for the visitors are ready on the dining table. Ihsan got up from her bed and went straight to the bathroom, she took her bath, wore a sea green Swiss lace with embroidery styled with shining silver crystal swavrosky stones which was eye catching and sewn in a skirt and peplum blouse, she wore a silver matching veil, a silver Dior slippers and other silver jewelries, she sprayed a Yves Saint Lauren perfume all over her body which gives an ambrosial and aromatic scent which was nose cooling. She walked out of her room holding her phone, she sashayed to the dining room where her mum was still arranging the table and the house was smelling a harmonious soft scent of sandal wood. She warned Ihsan to keep calm and maintain her home discipline and dignity. Ihsan answered her mum with full respect.