Chapter Thirty

Amaani sighed and thinks she should start with the person by the right who was Ahmad,so she agreed with her heart's decision, she walked to Ahmad's direction,smiled and looked down because she couldn't look into his eyes,she greeted him and asked him how was work and his day? He answered her sweetly and asked her of her health,and she told him that she's alright now with a beautiful curve on her lips. Ahmad winked at Amaani and signalled her with his hands to go to Ayman too,Amaani gave him an assuring smile and worked to her left side where Ayman was standing and arms folded,he was wearing a serious look,he wasn't smiling and rather do not have the intention of smiling, she stood very close to him not like how she gave some space while standing with Ahmad,she greeted him respectfully and he answered by nodding his head,she stared at him for some moments before he finally said; Amaani I have nothing to say again, you've already said what I wanted to say,I heard that Ahmad asked you and you've answered him,you've recovered and you're alright now,you told him that you're doing well also!! Then what else do you want me to ask you,if I were you,I wouldn't have started talking to any of us,I would have talk to the two all at the same time since it's still thesame question we'll both ask you. I don't wanna stress myself asking you thesame question again,so when you're done with him let us know because we have something to do later in the evening with Amal,Laila,I and you, Amaani stared at him and couldn't say a word,she was regretting what she did,she wished she did what Ayman told her,she blamed herself for both thinking deep,she thought what she did was right! Ayman turned to Amaani and passed her his suit,he asked her to wear it because what she was wearing was too tight,she collected it and wore it,she admired and loved the deep and lovely scent of Ayman's perfume,it covered her to the thighs,he turned and bursted out laughing when he saw Amaani wearing an oversized cloth,he frowned and said to her; when you enter the house,get a hijab or abaya and drop my suit for me,it's not that I care about your showing body,I just don't want you to tempt someone there because my sister is a hot cake, expensive items are covered in order to attract buyers,he left the place and called Amal's name who was looking at the drama since when it started,she answered and said Hi to him,he asked her if they've finalized the answer because tonight is the final but he wants to announce the gift in front of everyone,Amal rolled her eyes and said; Umm Ya Ayman let's wait for later you'll hear a correct answer from me,Ayman grinned and said; we shall hear and see,we'll wait for that lover girl to finish her lovey dovey with the other love bird,Amal laughed out loud and high fived her brother,she stood up and they went inside the house with their arms entwined, talking and laughing happily. They met Ummu and Mummy busy talking as usual with plates and bowls of food in front of them,mummy laughed in seeing Amal and Ayman and said; from all signs,you guys are having a good time today and where is Amaani? Amal looked and Ayman and he sighed softly and said; she's outside there with Ahmad maybe they'll soon come inside the guest palour,Ummu sighed and said; this guy sticks alot,I wonder the type of love he has for her,I don't want a situation whereby when they get married he'll stop showing her the kind of love he showed her in the beginning because that is what's happening now everywhere, Mummy sighed and said; it's true,but we just have to wish the best for her,if we talk to her about it now,she'll react to it and she might have an emotional disturbance and it's not something to talk to her about because we can't stop what is destined to be!! Ummu agreed with what Mummy said and she added; I can see that the wicked woman too is now turning into a good woman,she even called me recently when I entered my room to bring paracetamol for you, Mummy was happy to hear that and said; Alhamdulillah,it's good! We now have little hope on Amaani's marriage with Ahmad but we shouldn't trust easily,let's just keep praying but I'm happy about the change.

Ayman whispered to Amal to go into Amaani's room and take a long hijab for her,Amal did as ordered,she took the long hijab to Amaani without Ummu and mummy notice, Amal came back with the suit and Mummy asked her what she was doing with Ayman's suit and where she was taking it to and Amaani said; he asked me to bring it for him from the car that he wants Ummu to see how he dresses to work as the boss,they all laughed and Ayman winked at his sister and gave her a thumbs up and in hiss mind he appreciated her sharp thinking and brain,he guessed that she would get the answer to his question right!!shell surely win the big gift tonight!