Chapter two

Hello readers,hope you are enjoying the book?? Who else wants Amaan's part to come?? I can't wait too💃I guess you all will enjoy it! Please don't forget to continue voting🙏
            Ummu and Abbu were in Abbu's sitting room gisting and laughing. Amaani was in Ummu's sitting room with her phone sitted all bored,she video chatted her Besty Amra,they had a long conversation,Amra told her about a guy on Twitter,the guy's handle,looks and so on,Amaani only laughed and said; "I don't have time for such stuffs",Amra said; "Amaani you will never change",they both laughed and said we'll talk later. Amaani called Mariya her twin,she ordered cupcakes box of 12, doughnuts box of 6, 2 burgers, shawarma and 2 milkshake, Amaani is a foodie actually. Mariya told her that her order would be ready by 5:00pm.
                Before waiting for the time to collect her order,she opened her Instagram, viewed some stories and went straight to her favorite part which is explore,she laughed at some posts and videos and logged into Twitter,she liked some tweets,retweeted and quoted some,and also replied some messages on WhatsApp.
                  Amaani was getting bored of sitting and using her phone,so she went to her bedroom and picked up her Qur'an and recited some few verses from suratul Yusuf, immediately she dropped the Qur'an on her bedside drawer,she heard the Adhaan of zuhr,she finished reciting the adhkar for the Adhaan and went to perform ablution,she prayed zuhr, said her daily supplications,she jumped on her bed to rest even though she did nothing since she woke up.
                  She had a siesta before her phone's ringing tone woke her up from her short sleep. She lazily picked up the phone,it was Mariya the baker and chef asking her if she's gonna come pick the order herself or she wants a delivery home,Amaani said that she's gonna come by herself to pick her orders,Mariya screamed happily on hearing Amaani coming later, Amaani said don't damage my eardrums please durh!!,Mariya said what will happen if it got damaged? Amaani rolled her eyes and said,I will report you to your boyfriend, they both laughed before they hanged up the call.
                   Larai knocked Amaani's door and entered,she asked Amaani if she would eat lunch,Amaani said that she ain't eating anything because she isn't hungry, Larai disappeared from the room and Amaani turned to the other side and laid on her right hand side.
                   The voices and laughter she heard made her sit up on her bed to recognize the voices but she couldn't, because the noises were becoming too much,she stood up and went straight to where the noises were coming from,and followed the direction to the place where the voices and laughter were coming from,it was in Ummu's sitting room,she entered the room with "Assalamualaikum",the faces she saw made her yelled.........
              This is a short chapter,less than 600 words!!who can guess the faces she saw?? And who else wants to eat Amaani's order??😩😋I promise you that you will love the next chapter 😊this is my promise because it's gonna be lit🔥For the frequent voters keep it up and for the ghost readers I'm coming for you😈😂 Please don't forget to vote🙏Thank you!!