Chapter Thirty Eight

Amaani woke up from her sleep and was expecting to see her Dad still by her side but no,she was feeling weak and tired,she started remembering all that happened before her sleep,she remembered Ummu and her new characters, remembered Abbu and his fatherly motherly care,she remembered how mad she was before sleeping,if not because of Abbu,by now she wouldn't know what would have happened to her,she sighed and thanked Allah for blessing her with such a kind hearted Father. Amaani stood up lazily and entered the bathroom in order to wash her face but on looking at the mirror she laughed out loud on seeing the messy bun that her dad tied her hair in,she laughed hysterically,washed her face and came out of the bathroom in order to take some pictures of her father's work,she sent it to Amaan first before uploading it on her story. It was after she finished uploading the pictures that she realized she has messages unread in her inbox,so she opened and started with Amaan's message which says "hello beautiful,hope you're good? Heard about the good news from Abbu that Ahmad has been officially permitted to continue coming to see you,what a great news! I'm very happy about this and I wish you all the best in your relationship and lives, congratulations once more Miss Amaani". Amaani read the message more than once before and said to herself; "thought amaan is gonna go against this decision but no,he's happy about it and also he couldn't hide the happiness,he spilled it out,he also prayed for us,wow! What a brother! I love you Amaan". Amaani replied Amaan as soon as possible full of happiness and love,she opened the next message which was Ahmad's and the message said; "Hello baby girl,I've been calling your number but no response,hope you're good and hope I did nothing wrong? Congratulations to us Amaani and thank you for accepting me like that,I have no other words but to thank you Amaani, text or call me when you see this please,bye".
Amaani smiled after reading the message from her boyfriend,she can feel how happy he is and at least she has earned his respect more,so she replied him and told him that she was asleep after having a headache. Amaani saw Amal's missed call along with two other friend of hers,so she decided that she'd call them later. Amaani walked out of her room,she remembered that she has nowhere to go but only Abbu,so she walked past Ummu's parlour which was empty to Abbu's parlour which she knew that he's there,she heard some whispers from the parlour, she salamed and entered,she saw her mum's head buried on her Dad's chest,they were hugging each other while sitting and from all signs they're enjoying themselves, Amaani sighed heavily and looked away,she mumbled to herself; "Ummu has married the love of her life and I don't think someone interfered in her relationship but she's trying to make my life a mess,what type of woman is she turning to? See how she's enjoying my father's company, behaving like an infant to him, Ummu I'm leaving soon in order to give you enough space till you need me, Ummu I'll make you miss me very well! I have 24 hours or less than to leave,I should start packing before then you all have finished your romance".

Amaani turned to leave when Ummu opened her eyes and saw Amaani,she quickly let go of Abbu,Abbu looked at the direction in which Ummu was staring at and saw his daughter walking out of the parlour majestically,he stood up and called Amaani,Amaani turned and saw her Dad with arms opened,she walked quickly and running at the same time,she hugged her father a bone crushing hug and Abbu asked her how she's feeling now and she told him that she's Okay now and that they've also texted with Amaan, Abbu was happy to hear that and he asked her where she was going to and she told him that she's going back to her room, she's doing something there and because she sees that they are busy, Abbu blushed shyly and said; Naughty you Amaani. Amaani turned to leave when she saw her mum looking at her apologetically, Amaani looked away and said to herself; I won't let you convince me with your dramas anymore, stop being apologetic,I must leave. Amaani walked out of the parlour without uttering a word to her Mum,Ummu really felt the pain and sorry for herself and she knew that she caused everything,she couldn't believe Amaani is doing this to her,her daughter! Her best friend! Her one and only female daughter! Ummu's eyes became watery which Abbu noticed,he walked to where she was and said; " I always tell you to always control your anger!! Amaani is angry at you now and she isn't to be blamed, Amaani is like a plant beside the road, nobody notices it nor water it,all the dust and sun falls on it but when it grows it gives shade to everyone, everyone enjoys it without knowing how it has suffered ".