Chapter Fifty Nine

It was another day, same old same things. Amaani woke up, greeted Ummu and they ate breakfast together as usual.
Ummu asked Amaani if everything is alright between her and Amal, Amaani laughed and told Ummu that they are perfectly fine and also Amal would come over later. Ummu smiled and said "bless you two". Amaani answered "Ameen". They finished eating and Ummu reminded Amaani about school resumption on 5th January, Amaani told Ummu that she would never forget that day she's desperate to witness.
"Amaani do you need some new clothes for school??" Ummu asked.

"No Ummu, I don't need any clothes, mine are enough and also I have new unsewed and sewed outfits and also new Abayas too, I also have some that I bought in Oxford. All I want is new Abayas when you go for my wedding shopping in Dubai and Turkey". Amaani said.

"Okay Amaani I'll do so inshaALLAH, may Allah bless you". Ummu said.

"Ameen ya Allah Ummu". Amaani answered.

Ummu told Amaani that they will only be going to Turkey and Dubai for the wedding shopping, Italy has been removed from their list because she doesn't like the furnitures there.

"If not for school, you would have go with us but unfortunately, your school doesn't has any long holiday, I also learnt that there are two sessions in a year". Ummu informed Amaani.

"Okay, we have to buckle up if not we would fail, inshaALLAH we will try our very best to have the best results". Amaani assured.

Ummu was happy to hear the words of power from her daughter.

Amaani stood to go take her bath.

When she entered her room, before she enters the bathroom, a call came from her phone, it was Amal, she quickly picked the call because it was her favorite cousin.

There came Amal's voice......

Amal: Hey dumboooo.

Amaani: Hello weirdooo.

Amal: I'm sorry to tell you but.....

Amaani: but what?? Don't tell me you ain't coming.

Amal: Umm yes Amaani, I ain't coming because....

Amaani: look Amal, no buts and because please....

Amal: Amaani listen please, you know what happened to me the other day, when Laila brought up Farhan's matter yeah?

Amaani: Yes I'm listening... Has the solution comes yet??.

Amal: Yes the solution has come, without me telling Farhan to come, he told me that he's coming today, later in the evening.

Amaani: Yay I'm very happy for you two.

Amal: Amaani now that you understood everything, would you please come help me finish what I'm preparing for Farhan?? After he has gone, I'll follow you home to sleep over with you as compensation for not coming in the day.

Amaani: Wow wow wow, Amal this is how you got Farhan all for yourself with this sweet talks of yours!! Okay then, I'll come inshaALLAH, I'm gonna take my bath right now.

Amal: Thank you Amaani, you're the best.

Amaani: Okay see you then.

Amaani quickly entered the bathroom to take her bath.

Basma.

Basma and her family are having their last day in New York. Safiyya's happiness was obvious, she couldn't hide it at all, everyone noticed how happy she was and all thought that she was happy because she's going back to Nigeria and also meet her friends and resume school too. Basma knew what her wicked sister is up to so she still is trying her best to stop her from doing something that would ruin their reputation. Basma also overheard her sister on phone talking a friend about Ayman.
"I won't tell anyone of our parents about this, I'll wait until we return to Nigeria and see what this girl will do when she returns, that's when I'll surely break the egg, I will make sure she is stopped". Basma mummured.