Chapter Seventy Six

Amaani looked after Ahmad in the hospital and in the morning, after the doctor has examined him and saw how Ahmad has recovered fast, he declared the discharge of the patient and also prescribed more drugs for him in order to heal the bruises and other joint pains.
"I know that your caring wife will continue to take care of you very well, look how you have healed in just less than 48 hours, wow. Keep it up Mrs Ahmad". The doctor said impressively.
"Thank you doctor, I appreciate". Amaani said with a sweet smile and in a melodious voice.

After the doctor has left, Amaani noticed that Ahmad has been frowning his face, so she stood from the couch and stood in front of him and said "Hey husby, what's wrong with you? Why are you frowning?". She asked and was desperately waiting for an answer from him while she cups his face.

Ahmad rolled his eyes at Amaani and grabbed her by the waist, and said in an angry tone "Why are you been so friendly with the doctor? Have you forgotten that you are a married woman? You are married to Ahmad Sadik now, no more being friendly to other men. No more sweet melodious voices, learn how to talk in a husky tone while talking to men or I teach you".

He tightened his grip on her waist and looked at her deep in the eyes, he couldn't blink and she couldn't too either because all she saw in his eyes was his love for her and affection. He was about to make her sit on his lap when the door opened and Ummu came in. On seeing Ummu, Ahmad made a sound pretending that his wound was hurting, Amaani helped him in pretending by blowing air on the wound.

Ummu looked aside and said "sorry for interrupting, I've been knocking on the door and it kept me in wonder thinking if everything is ok so I entered without hesitation".

" Umm well!! It's okay Ummu, his wound is hurting". Amaani stammered.

" Okay why not call the doctor?". Ummu suggested.

" No Ummu I will be okay, I touched it by mistake". Ahmad said calmly with his head downwards.

"Ummu he has been discharged just few minutes ago". Amaani said.

Ummu was happy, she thanked Allah and then hugged Amaani.

Ahmad couldn't stop smiling while looking at the mother and daughter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mama suggested that Ahmad stays at home and will leave for his matrimonial home with his wife only when he has fully recovered.
They all agreed to what Mama had said and then Ummu too left with Amaani.
Amaani's family and friends were very happy on hearing the good news.
Amaani's cousins whom haven't left since the wedding too were very happy and Yaya Hawy said "I told you that he will be okay and I promise you that I will be one of those whom will take you to your new home".
Amaani blushed and left the place.

Amal called Amaani and told her that she won't be able to come because she is not feeling too well, Amaani teased her about being pregnant but Amal laughed and said "durh". They laughed before ending the call.

Ayman called Amaani congratulating her about Ahmad's recovery, Amaani thanked him and then they hang up.

That's how Amaani continued answering calls from people and also Ihsan too who was very happy to hear that Ahmad has been discharged and is recovering fast.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Two days after Ahmad's discharge from the hospital, he recovered fully and paid a surprise visit to Amaani. He knew that she usually sits in the garden in the evening so he didn't came inside the house with his car but parked it outside. Malam Audu opened the door for him and he walked in and straight to the garden, he sighted Amaani in the garden reciting the holy Qur'an with a flask of tea beside her on the table and a cup of hot steamy tea in her hand. He walked slowly towards Amaani, he stood behind her without her knowing, he listened to her melodious voice reciting the holy book fluently and accurately.
His perfume scent surrounded the atmosphere and Amaani stopped and looked around on perceiving the scent, Ahmad was still behind her smiling while she continues with her Qur'an recitation.
Amaani checked the time from her wristwatch and gasped. She said "Let me go in and hear from Ummu".
The tight grip she felt made her turned to see who got the guts to hold her that tight as a married woman, but to her surprise she saw her husband standing handsomely in front of her wearing a navy blue kaftan and a half covered black shoes. Indeed he looks breathtaking and he doesn't looks like someone who got discharged from the hospital recently because he looks healthy and strong.
Ahmad pulled her closer to him that they could feel each other's breath, with trembling lips, she said "remember where we are baby".