Chapter Twenty Five

Amaani went back to where Ahmad was waiting for her,the glare Ahmad gave her made her look at him in surprise and bewilder,she walked to where she was sitting before and he continued to look at her in that way but she averted her gaze to her wristwatch and said; Oops it's quarter past 9 already but I don't want to leave you Ahmad,I don't want Ummu to start calling me and I'm sorry for staying long with Ayman,he asked me to make some coffee for him because he really likes my coffee,I make it for him whenever we meet that's why he's addicted to it,I'm sorry Babe.
Ahmad looked at Amaani for some moments, sighed and added; it's on Amaani,I hope didn't do something naughty with your cousin because that I noticed that when you two meet,you do naughty stuffs together,Ahmad said jokingly with a wink, Amaani pouted and said; nothing naughty Ahmad,just that he treated my finger when I burnt them in the kitchen,Ahmad said; Ouchhh sowwie bae,wish I could take away the pain for you but get well very soon. Amaani batted her lashes and said; thank you boo in a childish and lovely way. Amaani noticed Ahmad smiling and looking down at her veil so she became curious to know what it was,she was puzzled and was looking at herself full of lost and and surprise,Ahmad shook his head and smiled,he added; Amaani what's that hanging from your veil?? She was surprised and started searching for it,he pointed again,down there by the end, Amaani was surprised to see what it was,she held it and at the same time closed her eyes in surprise and guilt,she quickly held the wristwatch tight in her palms and wondered how it got there,Ahmad asked her how it got there but she kept quiet and was lost in her thoughts wondering how it got there,he asked her again but she raised her hands up in other to stop him so she could remember how it hooked on her veil,Ahmad stopped mid sentence and allowed her to think, Amaani closed her eyes and recalled the moment the teaspoon fell from the kitchen counter,she bent down to bring it but her hand and the side of their body met with Ayman,it was that time the wristwatch got hooked but herself and Ayman didn't noticed,she hated Ayman for being very close to her that day that his wristwatch got hooked on her veil,if to say Ahmad isn't an understanding person he'd think something else happened between them,so she sighed and told him how the wristwatch got hooked on the veil,Ahmad smirked and said; your bond is strong. Amaani thought to herself and said; Ahmad is a very kind and matured human being so also he's understanding,she also prayed to Allah to make him her husband inshaALLAH. While she was praying,the other side of her was calling Ayman's name for her which sounds outlandish,since when Ayman went home,she felt like a piece of her has left her and she's here praying for Ahmad to be her life partner now and in the future,she asked herself what this could be,what it meant by this but she brushed out the thought and said may Allah choose the very best for us but deep inside my mind it's Ahmad that I love so much,I don't want things to go well with me and Ayman but I don't want our relationship with family to destroy because of this,ohh God I'm in a difficult situation,see me through this difficulty because this is what people call a love triangle,my heart is so small, innocent and pure,how can such big sorrows flood it? She added. I wasn't ready for anything love, luckily and surprisingly Ahmad came and melted my stone heart that I thought it won't be melted by anyone, later on, Ayman confessed his love too which was too late,my family showed full approval to Ayman's love excluding Abbu who wants what I want because my happiness lies on his and his happiness lies on mine too and at the end everything is okay now, Ahmad's Mum is changed so also the love I have for Ahmad too is renewed even though I didn't hate him for the hatred his mother has on me,his love never died in my heart,I love him. Amaani looked up and tried staring at Ahmad directly in the eyes but she couldn't because anytime she stare at those diamond like eyes she feel a special kind of feeling which is sweet and lovely,she tried looking at him again but this time around she covered her face with her veils which made her look like a bride,so Ahmad started snapped as her lot and lot of pictures,he called her his bride which made her shy and feel like the ground could open on other to swallow her up,Ahmad called her name and moved close to her on the sofa but not too close,he called her name in his deep masculine voice which sent cold shivers down her spine from her head,she opened her face and and answered him in a dummy spit way which melted his heart,he looked into her eyes and said; Amaani I love you,I love you and I love you so much,I promise to be with you forever,Amaani batted her eyelashes beautifully and said; I love you too Boo boo,I will inshaALLAH be with you forever,Ahmad looked into her eyes again now in a serious tone he said; Amaani I am afraid to loose you,you are such an amazing and beautiful person I've ever met who changed my life positively,Amaani smiled and and said to Ahmad; Baby,wallahi if Allah has written down something for you then not a single person in the creation is able to prevent it,so just relax and inshaALLAH we are written down for each other,I was scared to answer love's call and here I am together with my first love who will inshaALLAH be my first and last. Ahmad felt Amaani's word like a cold water given to someone whose sweat is drained as a result of the hot sun,he felt so lucky to have a good partner like Amaani,he thanked Allah before he stood up to leave,Amaani started her dummy spit again but he tried to stop her from doing so,she accompanied him to the gate where his car was ,he entered the car and started the engine, Amaani was still staring at him,he noticed her shiny eyes which were still shining in the dark but he didn't talk because the moment he says a word she'll start throwing her tantrums like a baby,so he said goodbye and goodnight to her and she pouted and said goodnight too.