Chapter Seventeen

In the morning, Amaan finished parking his belongings,today would be his last day in Nigeria,so he called Basma and told her that he'd come later to say goodbye before going to the hospital to his cousin,Basma was happy and sad at the same time,shell surely miss her Love,she has been crying since and Amaan has been comforting her through the phone,she promised to visit him in London when they come for vacation and Amaan was very happy to hear that,he said to himself; so this is how true love is?? May our live last forever Basma,I love you very much,he hugged his pillows to his chest and closed his eyes and smiling at the same time. He picked out a black jeans and an Ash Lacoste T-shirt, he wore a Prada slippers,his apple wristwatch,and his silver ring,he sprayed a channel and oudh perfume,combed his beard and patted it,his beard was shining black which was eye-catching,he was looking fresh but has reduced some weight because of Ayman's thought and his preparations for the leave. He checked the time on his wristwatch which shows 11:30am,he quickly picked his phone and airpods and walked out of his bedroom holding a gift bag which contains a gift box inside,he met his parents and Amaani getting ready to go to the hospital,he told them that he'd come soon after seeing Basma,he wants to say goodbye to her before going to the hospital,his parents agreed and asked him to extend their greetings to their in-law,he smiled and said Okay then,till we meet in the hospital.

Amaan entered the car and started the engine,he drove out of the house, on his way to Basma's house,he remembered everything that happened on the date night,his proposal,the love they shared and everything and suddenly Ayman's accident to came rushing down his head,he remembered Ayman still in the hospital bed lying unconsciously and he also remembered that he'd be leaving for London while Ayman is still on the hospital bed lying unconsciously,he felt some kinda pain and he prayed for Ayman's quick recovery. In some minutes he was at Basma's gate,he called her and told her that he's outside their house,Basma was very happy,she screamed happily on the phone and Amaan shook his head and said; Ohh I have a crazy girlfriend. In few minutes, Basma was outside the house and near Amaan's car, Amaan's jaw dropped on seeing Basma's dressing,she wore a peach coloured Atamfa with a touch of sky blue on it,she wore sky blue veil and other blue accessories,she tied her hair tie beautifully and professionally,he admired, appreciated and loved her dressing,he complimented over and over again. He snapped her random pictures with and without her concent and she snapped him too,they snapped so many pictures together,they talked non-stop and she asked him about Ayman's health,he answered her and she saw the pain along with the love and bond between them,she comforted her boyfriend and made him smile again it,they had a beautiful moment together and told each other how they'd miss themselves and Basma said we have FaceTime,all thanks to it and they both laughed. Amaan told her that he has to go now,he'd be going to the hospital from her place,she told him to come in and greet her Mum, Amaan told her that he was shy to go in,she told him to feel free and follow her inside the house,he agreed finally and they went inside the house together,they went to a parlour and met Basma's Mum there, he saw a woman smiling at him who looks exactly like Basma,he knew that it was Basma's mother, Basma led him to where the woman was sitting,she introduced the woman as her mother, Amaan greeted her with due respect,she answered him kindly and blessed him,she prayed to him,his studies, Ayman's health, their relationship with Amaan and prayed that it lasts long,she handed him a beautiful cute black and golden Qur'an in it's box as his gift,he thanked her very much,she told him that it's nothing, Basma too passed Amaan a gift bag containing a perfume,a wristwatch, a picture of hers and the picture they snapped together on their date night. Amaan was out of words so all he could say was Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! Basma's Mum was very happy,she appreciated Amaan's decency and dignity,Amaan stood up to leave,he said Goodbye to Maama and she prayed to him once more and asked him when he'll leave,he told her that his flight would be at 11:30pm,she prayed for safety and he answered Ameen and left.