Chapter Thirty One

In the morning Amaani woke up and saw lots of missed video calls and audio calls,she dropped the phone and entered the bathroom where she brushed her teeth and washed her face,she came out of the bathroom and saw the remaining milk popcorn she left on the study table,so she went straight and pick it up,she ate the popcorn and sat back on her bed,she started replying some messages on WhatsApp, Instagram and Twitter and later on called back the people that she missed their call, she started with Amaan which was a video call, luckily he picked up and said; yooo lil sis,I guess you slept early last night and your phone was on silent, Amaani laughed and asked; how on Earth do you get to know this sister of yours very well?? Amaani remember we grew up together, spent time together always before I leave for London then how on Earth wouldn't I know you well? Amaan said. Amaani laughed and told him that she has a surprise to tell him and Amaan became so desperate to hear what the surprise is,so he started blushing, Amaani cleared her throat and said; You once told me that Basma and her family will be going to London for Vacation right? Yes yes, Amaan answered. Amaani smiled and asked; how much happy are you about Basma's visit? 70% Amaani,Amaan answered, Amaani rolled her eyes and asked; what if our fam gang come along too for the vacation?? It'll be lit and 30% would be added to Basma's 70% making 100%,Ermmm...are you guys coming?? Amaan interrogated. Ummmmmmmmmm Yes!! Yes!! Our fam gang would be coming for vacation too to London!! Amaani exclaimed. She told him how they got to know that they'd be going for the vacation and Amaan imagined the moment he wished that he was there when everything happened. They were all happy before Amaan asked Amaani where Ahmad is,she told him that he's fine and she even narrated what happened yesterday in the compound to him among herself,Ayman and Ahmad, Amaan laughed hysterically and said: what a love triangle filled with jealousy. Amaani shrugged her shoulders,sighed and said; it's surprising me too!! Amaani quickly said; ermm Amaan,I can feel it in me that something good is gonna come my way soon, Amaan smiled and said; may we all see and hear goodness,Amaani answered Ameen before he asked her when she'll start going to school,she told him that Abbu said that she won't go to Bayero University because of too much strike and stress,it's better she register with Amal's school which is a private institution,the registration portal is still open till end of the year,so the fresh students would be able to start their lectures by new year. Amaan was very happy to hear another good news so he prayed for more good news to come and also prayed for Abbu for continuous wealth and long life along with Ummu. Amaan added happily that they'd be able to prepare well for the vacation since school has been shifted to next year, Amaani answered back happily; Yes Bro. Amaani told him that she has to go because she hasn't called the other people whom she missed their call and hasn't greeted Ummu yet,she knew that Abbu was already out for work,so they said goodbye to each other before they hang up.

Amaani called back Ahmad and they had their lovey dovey time,he noticed how happy she was,so he let her know that he has noticed the happiness in her,she told him about the change of institution and about the vacation to London and also told him how she feels in her self that something good is coming her way, Ahmad was very happy to hear all Amaani said but wasn't too happy about the vacation to London, he made up his mind to take a very big plan and step that will stop her from being so close with Ayman when they are away for London even though he didn't showed her that he wasn't too happy about the vacation,so he asked; are you going along with your parents? Amaani quickly answered Nah! We going alone,only the Fam gang,I really can't wait because it's gonna be lit and sweet,Ahmad in his mind started thinking of so many ways on how to distance Amaani from Ayman during the vacation,so he sighed and said; Babe I have to go,I have lots of work here in the office,do take care and be safe huh?! I love you! Amaani fluttered her eyelashes and smiled,okay sure boo and be safe too huh?! I love you too! They ended the call and from the phone call she had with Ahmad and how she enjoyed the cute phone call,she knew that she would have a great day ahead,the I LOVE YOU that Ahmad said kept repeating inside her head,it kept echoeing and the moment she hears it she smiles the more.