Chapter Twelve

She looked at him in a way that was out of character and bewilderment,his heart started to melt as a result of the stare, butterflies started to fly in his stomach,cold shivers going down his spine, he felt like his legs couldn't take him anymore. The look she was carrying on her face started to vanish into a very heart melting and beautiful smile,she moved closer to him and pointed her finger at him,she stammered; y..y..y..you!! He nodded and said; Yes it's me,the guy you met on his graduation,she blinked her eyes multiple times still pointing at him and said; you stole my heart, I've been thinking about you, thinking of where I would see you maybe one more time,i liked you since the day I saw you and after that I started developing feelings for you, I didn't loose hope,my heart always tell me that I'll meet you, we're meant to be,so I had more confidence and continued to pray for Allah to unite us,and so here we are. Amaan was lost looking at the beautiful figure in front of him,he said to her; all what you said was what happened to me, I didn't loose hope in seeing you again because at the very first time I saw you,I knew that you're the one,she looked into his eyes straight with a teary eyes,she covered her mouth with her palms and said to Amaan in a shaky voice; I love you! For the first time in his life,he has never felt what he was feeling,he was also surprised on hearing that word coming from her first,but he didn't have a second thought on that because she isn't a complete Nigerian,Amaan asked her what her name was,she answered and said; my name is Aysha Basma,he said to her; and I'm Amaan, Amaan said in a husky,deep,and melodious voice; Aysha Basma I love you,I love you,I fell in love with you the first time I saw you,it was love at first sight and I'll forever love you Aysha Basma,it's getting late for me,I have to go now, they exchanged digits and he quickly went away.
He went back to the car and find Amaani and Amal all worried,he apologized to them for going out without telling them, Amaani asked him why he ran out of the car,he told her everything that happened and Amaani said you supposed to do that,have you guys met? He told her everything that happened again and Amaani was very happy,she suggested that he should ask her out before leaving for London,he nodded in assurance. Amaani told Amaan her part and he said to Amaani; Yes dear all thanks to me,he met me first before coming to you,it shows that he is a good person, he thinks wisely, Amaani smiled shyly. They dropped Amal at home and said goodbye to her and asked her to extend their greetings to the family,she answered them before going outta the car.
In few minutes,they were at home too,they entered the house where they met their parents having some beautiful moments together, Ummu was happy to see them and also Abbu, Ummu told them that she was trying to call them when they came in,they laughed and said; and we are finally here, Ummu looked at her children full day of love and said to them that they are looking so beautiful tonight, Amaani you look just like a queen and Amaan like a young King,I love you two. Ummu turned to Amaani and asked her playfully if she has fulfilled her promise of bringing home an inlaw is completed? Amaan cleared his voice and said to Ummu; Ummu we both found love there, Ummu moved more closer to them and said how sure are you ?? They answered; 100% sure, Ummu was very happy and thanked Allah for everything and on the other side Abbu was nodding his head saying; Mothers and in-laws,I don't know what's between them, Ummu and the children heard him and they all started laughing. She told the children that they'll all tell her about it tomorrow morning,they laughed and said; okay Ummu.
Amaani showed them her awards and they were happy about it, they hugged her and congratulated her and wished her the best in her life together with her brother Amaan.
Amaani went to room all tired,she undressed,took a warm bath and wore her pyjamas,she jumped on her bed and picked her phone,she saw a text message from Ahmad,she smiled and her heart skipped a beat,the message read;

"Hello beautiful, hope you're doing good,how was your way home? Congratulations ones more and you looked beautiful tonight, texted to say hello and to ask you if I can call you,I badly want to hear your sweet melodious voice, please Amaani,take care of yourself before then,I love you".

Her heart skipped a beat and was feeling loved all over,she felt something all over her body,she couldn't believe that she's badly and madly in love with someone she just met in less than two weeks,her love for him kept developing everytime he texted or call her, she's in love with Ahmad. She quickly texted him back with;

"Hey,just saw your text,I'm doing good and thank you for the compliment,I appreciate. You can call me,I'm free right now you can call, thank you very much".

He called her without wasting time because he was eager and desperate to hear her voice,he called her and they talked about everything,they introduced their selves to each other,he told her that he is Ahmad Faruk, lives in kano with his parents and siblings,works with FIRS,he studied business administration in university,he told her more about him,she was so happy about hearing everything and she also introduced herself to him,they talked about their likes and dislikes and whatnot,they spent hours talking,he told her that he followed many ways to find her and he didn't give up,so he heard that there would be a graduation dinner for them,so he bought the card in order to find her because he had full assurance that she'd be there,and here they are,now in love and planning for the future by the Grace of God, Amaani told him her own part of being desperate to find him,they enjoyed each other's company, before ending the call he told her how special she is to him and how he feels about her,she was so happy that she found love and prayed to Allah for the best.
Amaan on the other side too called his new babe and they talked for almost an hour,they introduced their selves to each other,Aysha Basma told him that her name is Aysha Basma Muhsin, she studied Law, she's now a professional in baking and cooking,she owns a cooking school too,she lives with her parents and siblings in Kano,her father is an Arab from Morocco while her Mum is fulani by tribe,they both introduced their selves to each other. Amaan told her about him leaving for London next week,she was sad in hearing that,she has started to miss him already but couldn't tell him but she kept quiet on phone for some time before telling him that she's so lucky to have him in her life, Amaan cleared his voice and said; Aysha Basma,I'm so happy that I found you,I'm so glad to have you in my life, Aysha Basma promise to be in my life forever,Aysha Basma in her sweet and melodious voice said; I promise to be in your life forever through thick and thin,may Allah S.W.A never separate our bond. Amaan was very happy on hearing that from Aysha Basma,he answered; inshaALLAH Aysha Basma,I love you. He said goodnight to her because he was very tired and wants to sleep early, she said goodnight too.
Amaan didn't sleep immediately after the call, he was thinking of how he started to fall in love with Aysha Basma he started imagining spending the rest of his life together with her,Amaan batted his eyelashes,patted his beard and hugged his pillow very close to his chest and later travelled to la la Land.
Amaani too on the other side couldn't sleep,still thinking about Ahmad,she has been turning from one side to the other,she brushed her fingers through her hair,batted her eyelashes, bitted her lower lips,rolled her eyeballs and pouted her pink cute lips,she hugged her pink soft mini pillow to her chest and smiled happily,she couldn't believe that she's finally in love with someone,she found him!! She turned to the right side of her hand and later travelled to dreamland.

Hello amazing and wonderful wattpadians, hope you are good?? How was the chapter?? Hope it was good?? Who saw this coming??💃💃 finally Ummu and Abbu's babies are now grown up,all in a relationship 😀 I'm happy 💃 I've started smelling their weddings sha😉😜 who will miss Amaan?? He'll be leaving for London soon😭how will Aysha Basma cope with missing Amaan?💔 I pity Ayman 😭 anyway that is destiny 😁

Keep sipping your chilled drinks and popcorn and rest comfortably on the couch and wait for the next chapter update, thank you very very much for your votes, comments and reads.🙏❤️

Please tap the star button below ⭐