Chapter Fifty Seven

Ahmad read the message and smiled and promised to reply her when he stops.
Ayman saw the smile on Ahmad's face and saw that it was nothing but pure love on Ahmad's face.
Ayman smiled and was happy for the both of them.
In his mind he said "positivity all the way Mr and Mrs Ahmad to be".

Ahmad and Ayman were at the Abdulhakims gate, Ayman alighted from the car and turned to Ahmad.
"Thank you Ahmad". Ayman said kindly with appreciation.

"It's okay don't mind, perhaps we're now family". Ahmad said.

They smiled at each other and said goodbye.
Ayman entered the house but Ahmad hasn't left yet, he was busy replying Amaani.

"Amaani you supposed to rest and have time for your family, I would come but not today, I'll come tomorrow and if you like I would dress exactly like today but in different outfit, I love you Amaani and please do take care of yourself for your baby, stay happy and blessed baby. I will call you when I reach home, I just dropped Ayman".

He sent the message and drove off to home.

Amaani saw the message and pouted, she dropped her and rolled her eyes and replied him.
"Don't even text or call me again and I don't even wanna see you again, don't come to me. You don't know how much I missed you but you here telling me that you ain't coming to see me tonight".

Ahmad heard his phone beeped and he knew that it was Amaani, he shook his head and smiled before he checked the message, he read it, smiled and mummured.
"Amaani is unbelievable, she has started her tantrums again, gosh!! She's still behaving like a baby forgetting that she'll soon be a married woman, perhaps, she's my baby. Amaani, I won't be able to come, you supposed to have enough time with your parents". He murmured.

He was very close to home so he increased this speed, eager to go home and reply Amaani but on the other hand, his heart was telling him to ignore her after she has threaten him not to talk to her again.
"I won't talk to her again, I wanna see what she's up to, or maybe she's tryna find a way to get rid of me maybe she could give Ayman a chance in her life? No it can't be!!" He soliloquized.

The gateman opened the gate for him and he drove inside the house compound, he locked the car and entered through the front door which was the door to Mama's parlour, on his way in, he saw Firdausi in the dining room arranging dinner on the table. In order to prevent her from seeing him, he quickly turned to leave for his room but unfortunately, Firdausi saw him and called "Hey bro, you're back!!", Ahmad gritted his teeth, squeezed his eyes and said "Yes I'm back, excuse me, i need to use the bathroom because I'm called by nature". Firdausi smiled and moved her head sideways and said "okay, come soon for your dinner". "Okay Fiddy" Ahmad shouted from far.

The Khaleeds.
Amaani and her parents have arrived home safely and were all in the sitting room gisting happily, Ummu suggested that Amaani takes her bath first before eating and Amaani did as her mum suggested, she stood up and went straight to her bedroom with Larai following her with her luggages. Amaani was taken away by how clean and tidy her room looks, she jumped on her bed because she misses it a lot, she looked around her room and saw appreciated the blessings Allah has given her. She undressed and got ready to enter the bathroom when her phone started ringing, she checked the caller ID and was very happy and eager to pick it, it was her bestfriend Amra Khamis.
"Hello Idiota" Amra said.
"Hey Dumbo" Amaani said.
"How you doing??" Amra asked.
"Well I'm tryna take my bath in order to add coolness to my life" Amaani said amidst laughter.
"Okay then, we'll talk later in a conference call tonight with our squad" Amra said.
"Yayy it will be lit" Amaani said happily.
"Goodbye best friend, I hate you" Amra said.
"I hate you more" Amaani said before they hang up.

Amaani jumped up happily and then to the bathroom that smells lavender and peppermint, she had a warm relaxing shower. "Wow home sweet home" Amaani gasped and slashed water all over the bathroom.