Chapter Fifty Five

The flight attendant repeated the pilot's name again and cold shivers went down her spine along with goosebumps.

Amal sighed and rested her head back, Laila was surprised to see Amal's mood changed immediately after hearing the pilot's name.

"Why are you shocked all of a sudden?" Laila interrogated.

"Nothing....I'm fine" Amal said in between sighs".

"I'm surprised seeing you shocked after hearing it's Captain Farhan again, thought you would be happy about it, hope you two are alright??" Laila uttered.

"Yes we are fine, the reason why I'm shocked is because he told me that he's in Italy not here, I don't know why Farhan did this". Amal said in between sighs.

"Amal you're funny, don't be mad at him please, he wants to make it a surprise that's why he did all these". Laila explained.

"Yeah I know!" Amal raised her hands up and looked away.

Laila sighed and shrugged her shoulders seeing how her sisters mood has changed all of a sudden. She wore her airpods, wore an eye mask and played music on shuffle while they took off.

Amaani was happy after hearing about the pilot that's taking them to Nigeria while Ayman behaved as the elder he is and kept quiet and calm.
Amaani's worst thing was happening which was the take off, despite wearing the seat belt she couldn't stay calm, so she held Ayman very tight and buried her head on his chest silently. After the take off, Amaani heard Ayman's heart beating fast so she looked up at him, after their gaze met, she looked for his face to his chest and asked him nonverbally. Ayman who has understood what Amaani was asking for, looked at her deep in the eyes and whispered "it's you, you make my heart beat fast beyond normal and that's the best feeling I've always had".
Amaani rolled her eyes at him, bit her lower lips and hit him on the chest with her clenched fist playfully. Ayman playfully held the spot where Amaani hit him and started shouting "my chest, my chest!! Someone help me please".
Amaani quickly stopped him by covering his mouth with her palms and looking at him deep in the eyes seductively. After Ayman has stopped shouting, she removed her hands from his mouth and eyed him, Ayman laughed hard and hard until tears came out of his eyes while Amaani folded her arms around her chest, rolled her eyes continuously and kept pouting. Ayman laughed at her face and snapped her random pictures. Amaani started throwing her tantrums while Ayman comforted her like a baby until she was back to normal. They continued gisting, talking about Oxford and how she missed it, remembering their unforgettable moments spent in Oxford and lastly her dearest Amaan, she missed him very well.
Amaani started talking about Nigeria and her soon to be wedding which she described it to Ayman as a grand wedding, Amaani noticed that Ayman doesn't like the conversation she's taking about, so she stopped talking about it and started a new conversation with him.
"Ya Ayman, I think it's high time you start thinking about getting a daughter in-law for Mummy, you're growing old day by day and you supposed to start seeing kids crawling around you who you call your own children and we are eager to have an elder sister who you'll call your wife". Amaani said.

Ayman was surprised after hearing those things from Amaani and he smirked and looked at her. Amaani was surprised to see Ayman's mood changed quickly and she saw the pains in his eyes which made her feel bad knowing that she was responsible for his sudden change of mood.

"I'm sorry please, I don't mean to s..." Amaani was cut mid sentence by Ayman who stopped her by putting his index finger on her lips indicating that she should keep quiet, Amaani kept shut looked down.

"It's okay Amaani, I understand it. I'll soon bring the super lucky daughter in-law to Mummy and I promise she would be the girl everyone could dream of having and bringing home, she'll give me cute babies that look exactly like her who I'll like up to like their mother. That girl is the woman I'll wait for no matter what because I have a feeling that she'll be mine, maybe not now but in the future and my heart hasn't given up on her yet!! The girl made a quick decision to herself, we could have been together by now sharing our lovely and sweet moments together had it been Allah wills, but no!! she's with someone, in a journey with him, their journey might be short or long but I pray it would be a lovely and memorable journey for the two of them because they deserve it and they deserve all the good things in their lives. If Allah reunite us in the future I'll be the most happiest person on Earth and if Allah doesn't wills, I'll welcome the destiny with open hands and pray for the best inshaALLAH". Ayman said with a heavy heart.