Chapter Seventy One

After Amal has finished thanking Allah, she froze in the front seat of the car and couldn't move, still frozen. Farhan turned and saw how amazed Amal was, he was glad that she was happy, so he turned, looked Amal in the eyes deeply and said "wifey, I'm so glad to see you astonished, this is one of the first surprises for tonight". He smiled sweetly. Amal couldn't look him in the eyes outta shyness but she smiled shyly.
Farhan alighted from the car leaving Amal inside the car, he opened the door for Amal and stretched his hands forward for her to grab, he smiled, looked at her and said, "here my love, lets go". Amal stretched her hands forward and entwined it with Farhan's hand, he helped her get down from the car because of her heavy dress. He locked the car and they sashayed to the large front doo which is the main entrance to the house. Amal was fully amazed and elated on seeing the well-constructed building she's in, she thanked Allah continuously in her mind and on entering the building, she thanked her parents for their efforts in furnishing the house.
After taking her around the house, which was well constructed and well furnished, she realized that her clothes and things have been arranged properly in her bedroom and all she needed was in place. After going around, the house, they returned to the sitting room where they sat down, Farhan suggested that they eat first before they pray and sleep. He stood up and after some few minutes, he returned with a plate, forks and glass cups. Amal stopped him from serving the food and served it for them in the same plate. She refused to eat because her attention was somewhere, thinking about what will happen next after eating, her heart was seriously beating fast and she was starting to get some cold sweats. Farhan was happy to see his wife serve him for the first time, he looked at her full of love and affection and then said "Amal, may Allah bless you and may Allah strengthen our bond till forever".
Amal blushed shyly and said "Ameen baby, thank you for everything and may Allah's blessings be on you too". He answered her and then insisted that she starts eating, she refused to eat and he understood that she was shy, he fed her until she was full and he fed himself too. After they have finished eating, she poured the drink in the glass cups for them and they sipped it while gisting about the wedding and all. After that, they performed ablution and prayed two raka'ats and prayed to the Almighty to bless their marriage and bless them with everything beautiful and positive about it. They watched T.V before Amal started yawning, Farhan told her to wait for a surprise before sleeping but her mind skipped on hearing that, thinking it was something else. He stood up and shortly, he returned with some small documents glued with passport. He sat beside her and very close to her that they could feel each other's breathing. He wrapped his hands around her waist and whispered in her ears "here baby, this is my first gift to you after becoming my halal". Amal looked and saw that it was two visas to Maldives. Maldives is an Island country in south Asia officially named The Republic of Maldives. Amal was outta words, tears welled up in her eyes outta astonishment and for the first time, she engulfed Farhan in a bone crushing hug which lasted for some minutes, she kissed him on the torso and onto his forehead, lips and cheeks before she buried her head on his chest perceiving his deep and hot scent of perfume, she felt safe and at home. She looked him in the eyes, smiled cutely and said, "thank you very much husby, I love you". Farhan smiled back at her and looked her in the eyes, sternly and said in his deep, erotic and husky voice "shush, don't mention my beloved wife, I love you even more baby, more happiness awaits us". They hugged each other tightly and, in both arms, they felt at home. Amal started sleeping in Fahans arm and Farhan rested her head on his shoulder and made her more comfortable on his thighs, he caressed her face romantically while she sleeps like a baby, he stared at her non-stop and full of love while he gave her some scratches and back rubs sweetly.
It was past 12am and Farhan started to doze, he picked Amal in a bridal style and straight to the room, he took her and laid her down on the bed, picked her pyjamas and wore them on her, he said some sleeping duas to her, regulated the air conditioner and then covered her with the soft comfy duvet, he kissed her on the forehead and admired how beautiful she looks even while sleeping. Farhan too changed into his pyjamas and joined Amal on the bed. With Amal near him, he knew what is called "home" and knew what "safe around one another" means. He pulled her very close and tight to his body, perceiving her cool and soft scent of Arabian perfume, feeling each other's heartbeat, Farhan was very happy and he felt himself in a different world and couldn't wait for the next day for the honeymoon because he knew that its gonna be spicy and saucy. He kissed Amal who was sleeping like a baby and in each other's arms and while cuddling her warm, soft and delicate skin, and with his beloved by his side, he drifted off to lala land with his heart happy filled.