Chapter Sixty Five

A very heartbreaking news 💔💔💔.
I've not updated a chapter for a week or more than because I lost a very good friend AYSHA BASMA, the Aysha Basma in this novel is bearing the late Aysha Basma's name and the name has been in the novel since it's start and in person of the late Basma. She died on Sunday, the 25th of October, 2020 and I want you to say a prayer for her after reading this please, may Aysha Basma's soul continue to rest in peace, Ameen.

And also, November 1st marks exactly a year since I started writing this novel, I say a big thank you to the almighty and to you guys for your maximum cooperation, unflinching supports, unrelenting efforts and unconditional love, I appreciate you all and cheers to our first anniversary 🥂❤️.

It was a Sunday morning, same old and same stuff. They all ate together and started getting ready to go to Granny's house, Ummu and Abbu too were at home and after they've finished eating, they returned back to Abbu's parlour.

The children got ready quickly and were good to go, they all looked decent and were looking so ravishing in their outfits.

Ayman and Amaan wore kaftan but of different colours with their matching cap and shoe along with their sunglasses while the girls all wore their beautiful Abayas and matching accessories. Before leaving, they took some selfies and some mirror selfies too before the said goodbye to Ummu and Abbu.

Ayman suggested that they use his car and so, Amaan sat in the front seat and the girls in the back seat. They chatted all together as Ayman drove them off. 

Ihsan.
Ihsan's parents have travelled to Kano for the furnitures and interior shopping and they've sent the pictures of the royal furnitures they met in both the shops and Ihsan wanted the exact type of furnitures, she was happy about it and so also the kitchen wares.
Ihsan's skin is totally glowing and she's looking more of a bride now, her hair is receiving the best treatment it deserves and also she's becoming chubby and plump. Her cousins are always by her side since when they came to the house. 

Ihsan's parents told her that they would land in Nnamdi Azikiwe international airport at 3:00pm and Ihsan asked them about the things they've bought and Maama told her that they would be delivered the next day, Ihsan was very happy and so, she thanked her parents and prayed for them.

She continued gisting with her cousins and the chadian woman while Ihsan waited for her parents to return.

Suhail called Ihsan and told her that he would come in the evening so that they would discuss the low-key wedding matter in person, Ihsan answered but her heart skipped a beat after hearing that Suhail will come later, she remembered all what the chadian woman had told her about how effective the herbs and aphrodisiacs she's taking are, she also remembered that the woman told her that, she wouldn't be going out except if it's with elders and also Ihsan remembered lotta things that she has been warned about but she consoled herself and said "Nothing will happen, well sit very far and also I am gonna wear a long hijab and besides, Suhail is a religious man and also I'm practicing too, so I don't think something bad will happen between us". Ihsan sighed.

Grannie's house.
The children were at Grannie's house since and have been chatting non-stop, traditional foods were served and also the modern food on the other hand. They ate and drank and talked about lotta things.
Granny told them how eager she is for Amaani's wedding to come and so, they couldn't wait too.

It was time for Asr, the girls prayed with Granny at home while the guys went to the mosque to pray. The girls started getting ready to go because Ayman told them to do so before they return from the mosque. After praying, they all freshened up and were set to go waiting for Ayman. In a jiffy, Ayman and Amaan came inside the house from the mosque and told Granny that they have somewhere to go before going home, Granny told them that it's nothing, they've indeed spent their weekend with her and she's happy. They said goodbye to Granny after Ayman and Amaan have given her some money, Granny thanked them and also blessed them.