Chapter Sixty Three

It was a beautiful morning which happens to be the 5th of January.... Amaani's alarm woke her up and she quickly dismissed it, she woke Amal and Laila up from their deep sleep because they were sleeping like logs. They said their morning adhkars and used the toilet one after the other. Ummu came inside the room while Amaani was in the bathroom, she was happy to see the girls awake by themselves, she smiled and said "Alhamdulillah, my girls are so good that they can wake up from sleep by themselves, oh MashaAllah!!". The girls laughed on hearing what Ummu had said. Amaani came outta the bathroom, she smiled at Ummu and quickly spreaded the praying rug on the floor for the three of them. Ummu left them to go and continue with her supplications. On her way back to her room she saw Ayman and Abbu coming back from the mosque and her eyes was showing her Amaan, she stood there smiling at them, she greeted Abbu and Ayman greeted her respectfully.
Abbu asked if the girls are awake and Ummu told him that they woke up since before she woke them up.
"Hope they're still aware that they will commence lectures today?". Abbu asked.

"Yes they'll get ready on time inshaALLAH". Ummu said.

"Have I told you that Malam Lawal is sick today?? He said that he would not be able to come, so you should take them to school because i will be heading a meeting in the office this morning". Abbu said to Ummu.

"Abbu I told you last night that the shipped items for my shop have arrived and I was told to come and pick them by 7am". Ummu told Abbu.

"Gosh!! I remember, you have to go to your shop and I have to go to my urgent meeting, what do we do now??" Abbu asked worriedly.

Ayman who has been listening to Ummu and Abbu's conversation in his mind has been saying "I'm here, I'll take them".

Ummu turned to Ayman who was sitting on the couch using his phone, she asked "Ayman, would you please take my girls to school?".

Y... Y.. yesss Ummu why not!! I'll take them inshaALLAH". Ayman said.

Abbu blessed Ayman and Ummu too blessed him.

The girls took their bath and were all happily getting ready for school excluding Laila who got back to sleep because she goes to her tailoring school at 10:00am.

Amaani wore a red gold embedded Holland gown with a touch of yellow and black, she wore a golden yellow veil and simple jewelries, she picked a new Valentino backpack that she bought in Oxford and a matching Valentino loafers. Indeed she looked absolutely beautiful and amazing. She snapped random mirror selfies on the mirror and suddenly her phone started ringing, the caller ID made her smile, she picked it happily with a cute smile and in an adorable and luscious voice, she answered the call and they talked happily and romantically before she told him that she's running outta time, she has to eat. Ahmad told her to take good care of herself for him and she should make sure she doesn't talk to any guy out there, Amaani promised him that and they hang up. She picked everything and walked outta her room and told Amal to meet her in the dining area.

Amal got dressed up too in a gold embedded atamfa gown which is blue in colour with a touch of pink and white, she finished it with a pink veil and simple jewelries with a Valentino bagpack exactly like Amaani's and thesame matching loafers too. Amal snapped some random selfies and sent them to Farhan with a caption "here is your breakfast baby".
She walked out of the room and met Amaani in the dining room waiting for her so that they would eat together, Amal quickly joined her and they ate a plate of yam and egg and milk tea. After they finished eating Amaani picked two bottled water from the carton and passed one to Amal.
Ummu came in and told them that she would be going to to her shop about something urgent and told them that Ayman would take them to school since Malam Lawal is sick. They said goodbye to Ummu before she left and they waited patiently for Ayman to come out. After some minutes, Ayman's perfume appeared in the sitting room atmosphere before he appears himself, they turned around but couldn't see Ayman and suddenly he appeared holding his briefcase, wearing an ironed brand new Gucci suit, waistcoat and suit pants, a packet white shirt and a black necktie along with a shiny black Versace covered shoes, his beard well carved, shiny and black.
Amaani passed a mini flask to him and said "here, here is your coffee".
Ayman was outta words, so he grinned from ear to ear and said "thank you Amaani, thank you babygirl".
The three of them walked outta the house and all entered Ayman's car, Amal quickly sat in the backseat because she wants Amaani to sit in the front seat, Amaani sighed and sat in the front seat, she looked at Ayman and her heart skipped a beat, last night's memories started coming down her head but she brushed them off. Ayman wore his shades, checked his time and drove off. They passed the beautiful and best city of Kano, it was a silent and partly hazy morning and was neither cold nor hot.
It was a silent drive for them excluding Amal who was on call with her boyfriend and was talking in a low voice. Out of boredom, Amaani kept locking and unlocking her phone until when Ayman told Amal to hang up that call because he has something important to tell them, he started "Amaani, I want you two to concentrate on your studies at school and make us proud and make great use of your time because "Those that makes the best use of their time have none to spare", Amaani you see, when you only have time for God,  yourself and your books you would have no time for anything useless and time consuming, don't make friends because friends nowadays are very harmful and evil, be friends with your sister Amal alone and continue to stay happy, don't let out family's educational reputation fail please, you two need to buckle up and tighten your belt because high school life is not as easy as you think and besides, your schools lesson plan is different from others and you need to know that please because "Every good beginning brings a good ending"  stay calm and decent and make sure you keep our trust, stay away from everything that will cause distractions to you two please, you two are my sisters and I need to tell you the truth, be it bitter or sweet, nowadays, some lecturers ain't to be trusted too because they end up secretly assaulting young University girls all in the name of passing exams and tests, don't do that and don't smile to everyone but only smile to your books and pens, they should be your best friends. Amaani "when you give a woman a pair of shoes she'll conquer the world" and lastly, hold on to your Deen and hold tight to it and Allah too because without Allah things ain't never gonna go smoothly as you want them to but when you put Allah in your life, you'll see beautiful things that you did not expect, so that's it".