Chapter Fourty Eight

Ayman stayed calm after Laila has told him everything that was going on, Ayman was bewildered and happy at the same time, he also had mixed feelings, they continued talking with Laila while she continued video recording the beautiful scene.

Amal I've never felt what I feel for you because there's no girl on Earth that I've ever fall for, but so surprising of me that I fell for you which I think you deserve someone better than me, Amal I fell in love with your kind-heartedness, beauty, care and coolness because you'll make a good wife material. Amal you're beautiful more than you could imagine and I will like to tell you that....... he stopped, kept quiet and continued, "Amal I love you, I love you with all my heart, Amal it was love at first sight, I fell in love with you since from the beginning where we bumped into each other, I wasn't looking at the way because I was lost by seeing a beautiful lady who happens to be you". He bent down on his knees, stared at Amal deep in the eyes with his desperate eyes while Amal glanced at him with an emotional face, her heart was beating fast and so also his.

"Amal I can't risk losing you, I loved you since from the time I set my eyes on you and I'll forever love you, Amal you're different among others, Amal your beauty and kind-heart drew my attention and it'll forever be the reason I'll love you, Amal say Yes to me which means saying yes to completing half our Deen and saying yes to unending happiness and love, Amal say yes to me which means saying yes to holding each other's hand to the Garden of Firdaus where you'll look into my eyes and smile waiting for the time I will say "Amal we made it", I promise to keep you happy, fill you with unending love and friendship, I promise to stay with you through thin and thick and I promise to be your number one. Amal sorry for eavesdropping on your conversation with your cousin earlier in the airport in Nigeria but here's the pilot you've been dreaming of having for a long time even though I'm not-so-perfect and not-so-handsome but Amal I know that you would say yes because love is written all over your face and eyes, I noticed this since in Nigeria. Amal look, the cluster of people here shouldn't scare you or make you say something that you ain't satisfied with, say what's on your mind.... It's a polar question, it's either a yes or no!! Amal will you marry me??!!" He interrogated, exclaimed, expressed and crinkled his eyes with a smile waiting for an answer from Amal.

Amaani who knew what Amal's answer would be continued rubbing her back encouragingly while Laila and Ayman were happy but became so eager for Amal to say her answer. Everyone was eager there too while flashes of camera were all over the place.

They saw some crew of white and Nigerian pilots coming towards the scene with bowls of red roses petals to the spot Farhan and Amal were standing, everyone was awed to see them knowing what will happen and what they're waiting for.. Amal saw them and she became more emotional and nervous knowing what they'll do with the roses, she had mixed feelings which made her squeeze Amaani's hand more and more.
Farhan was still waiting for Amal's reply and was desperate to hear what it is even though he had strong feelings that it would be a yes!!

Ayman on the other hand was thinking of Amaani and what happened between them in the plane, he smiled everytime he remembers it. He was also worried about Amaani and was feeling like calling her in order to avoid those handsome pilots from seeing her because she's a real babe.

Amaani whispered something into Amal's ear and they both looked at each other and beamed.

"Yes! Yes Farhan!! I....l lo.. I love you too". she stammered.

Immediately after Amal's acceptance, it looks like it was raining red perfumed roses because roses were all over them and the place, petals of roses were coming down from the ceiling which was the work of those crew of pilots that came earlier before Amal said Yes. Flashes of light from phone cameras and videos were seen and shutters of cameras were heard all over the place, Farhan was out of words and overjoyed, he raised his two hands up in the air and thanked Allah and also he bowed down for the prostration of gratitude. Amal thanked Allah too in her mind and tears welled up in her eyes waiting for her to blink her eyes so they would roll down but she controlled the tears. Perpetrators, pilots and others congratulated the both of them while Ayman and Laila walked happily to the scene and hugged Amal tightly and happily and Amaani joined them too, it was indeed a beautiful view.