Farewell to friends

******** Hehe hi :P Today, it’s finally time that team Kakashi face Mayuri in her Akatsuki form o: Sasuke: So I don’t show up yet? Me: Dude, I am yet to get there yet ok? Sasuke: Your so slow though T_T Me: I know I know I am so sorry but remember it’s a SASUKE love story for a reason Sasuke: Hn. Well readers, try to enjoy the story without me :/

MAYURI POV-

It’s been an ok time with the Konoha gang but I couldn’t keep Naruto-kun distracted from his goal to save Gaara-kun, I had no choice but to let him go and return to the base to warn them. Luckily I they informed me that the extracting was complete, they said Gaara-kun is just tired and needs to rest for a bit, until then he is going to be unconscious. Right now it was just Dei-kun, Sasori-kun, Gaara-kun’s unconscious body, and I waiting at the underground base. It was time, time to come clean and tell them I am an akatsuki member.

“Sasori-dana! They are broke through the barrier un!”

“Get in position!” Sasori-dana ordered in a gruff voice, he turned to face me and even though is weird mean looking puppet didn’t show it his tone did.

“Are you ready Mayuri-san?” He asked sweetly, I nodded while I smiled a fake smile. Rocks crumbled down and I could see the faint outline of them.

“Give Gaara ba-….M-Mayuri-san?” I bit my lip and reached for Dei-kun’s hand, I attempted to hide behind him but I am not that type of person.

“Yeah.. its me.”

“Hatake Kurochi Mayuri! What are you doing here? You should be training!”

“Otou-san, I have been training, with them. I have had a place to stay, with them. I’m in the Akatsuki now.”

“Why?” It hurts me to betray Naru-kun and the others but do I even have a choice? “I-I can’t tell you. I am not going against you or anything please understand that! I am just…” I couldn’t finish because I had nothing else to really say.

“We have always been so great to you Mayuri-san.” Sakura said disappointed.

“Oh yeah? How old is she un?”

“Sixteen.” Otou-san answered immediately. I looked at Dei-kun sadly and he looked almost disgusted. “Seventeen.” He corrected. Everyone but Dei-kun, and Sasori looked so surprised. “You would know that if you remembered her birthday.” I never wanted to see them look so guilty but I was utterly speechless myself. 

“We are her family now, we have been a way better family then you have ever b-“

“Deidara, enough. They came here for this boy and they are not getting him without a fight!”

“Give him back damn it! Oi! Gaara!  Get up, why are you just lying there sleeping?!” Oh Naruto.. But I wonder, when will Gaara-kun regain consciousness?  Otou-san placed a hand on Naruto-kun’s shoulder and was about to say something about Gaara-kun but then…

“Mayuri!” I turned and saw Itachi-kun randomly there.

“Hurry come here!” When I looked back at Sasori-kun he nodded. I went up to Itachi-kun who wrapped his arm around me and we disappeared into a flock of ravens. Things have gotten so complicated, too complicated. I want to know what Kakashi-sensei, I mean Otou-san had to say about Gaara-kun. I want to know why Itachi-kun had me leave when Pein had told me to be there.  I want to know why I am still here in the Akatsuki and not back home. I want to know why Sasuke isn’t here to help me through this. (Sasuke: I am wondering the same thing. Me: Leave!)  

‘You have a lot of questions. That’s good, you’re curious.’ What? Who said that?

‘Remember that voice you heard a long time ago? Well now that your 17 we can talk more often. Please excuse my manners, let me introduce myself. I am Daisuke no Oji. Or Kori no Oji, prince of ice. I am the Bijuu that has been in you since birth. I wasn’t able to talk to you too much until I was completely developed, which happened on our birthday.’ Erm, hi.. I am Mayuri… may I ask how old you are?