A good night sleep

******** Heyo! In the last chapter the main character agreed to go to Oreo’s hideout along with the guy she loves. Now Mayuri and Sasuke take some time to catch up as well as prepare for her temporary stay at the base. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HINATA!!! (Again)

MAYURI POV-

I was walking down a dark and cold concrete hallway where there were a bunch of rooms. Sasuke was right next to me staring at me weirdly and I was kind of creeped me out, but Orochimaru was creeping me out even more from his staring, every time I glanced at him his sloppy tongue would run across is lips. Yuck..

We stopped at the end of the hallway and there was one bedroom door on the right and another on the left.  “The one on the right isss Sssasssuke-kun’ss, you can have the one on the left.” Orochimaru and Kabuto both walked away back to the other end of the base. Sasuke stared bluntly at me and kept glancing back at my clothes. That stupid Uchiha is looking at the cleavage area of my top! (Look at the cover if you forgot what she is wearing)

“So…just like back then. Your room is right in front of mine.”

“Hn.” I rolled my eyes and was about to go in my new room but he called my name. “What?” He looked kind of hesitant but his eyes were still cold. “Come with me for a second.” He went into his room and I just stood there wondering if I should or not. ‘Go get the talk you always wanted.’ I walked into Sasuke’s room and Sasuke motioned me to sit on his bed next to him.

“Why do you have dried blood down your cheek?” I touched my cheek and remembered that was probably what ran down my cheek earlier when I fought that big guy. “Probably from my eye.” He nodded and averted his gaze towards the floor. “You got a new look.”

“So did you.” I stated back emotionless.

“Are you angry with me?” I bit my lip kind of surprised he asked me that. “I am angry at myself too.” 

“I never said I was angry with you.” He looked back at me bored but had some hint of hope in his eyes, “So you’re not angry?”

“I never answered your question, and I don’t think I want to.” Manly because I didn’t know how to, Sasuke kept quiet and looked like he really wanted to say something. “…Why don’t I let you freshen up, I will come back when you are done?” He got up and was pulling some towels out of his drawer, “why are you leaving your room? I am going to be showering in my room anyways.” Even though his back was facing mine I could feel his smirk.

“Your room doesn’t have a shower, mine does. So I guess you will be using my shower during your stay.”

“You must have had a lot of people walk through your room then…” I mumbled as I caught the towel he threw to me. “Hn. No, Orochimaru always tried to have his guests stay at your room but I refused to let that happen because I knew they would have to use my shower.” His smirk faded and now I had a smirk. “And so you had no problem with having me in that room? How thoughtful…” He was facing me but he turned his head away probably blushing.

“Uh...Sasuke, I need some clothes.” I didn’t have any with me because I thought I would be at the hidden hale for one night and I could probably buy something to wear from there. I never knew I would be staying at this base for a while. I could use my Akatsuki robe but I don’t want to wear it right now. Sasuke sighed and rolled his eyes. He threw some stuff at me and I didn’t really bother to look I just went with it.

After my shower I realized I put the clothes on Sasuke’s bed so when I got out of the shower I saw Sasuke there napping on his bed. What the hell is he doing here?! He said he wasn’t going to be here and here is! On the bed, napping like the fat Uchiha he is. Ok ok that’s a little too far, I mean I would wake him up right now but he looks really tired :/