Irresistible

********* Heyy guys (: It’s finals week -_- Ohh high school… Anywhales enjoy :)

MAYURI POV-

I woke up to find myself lying down in a soft bed and when I looked around I saw that I was in some sort of room. I got up and walked out of the room towards the living room only to find my dad and Gaara sitting there chatting.

“What is going on? Where are we? Where are the boys? How did I get here? How long was I out?” I was pretty much having a panic attack.

“Sshh.. Calm down Mayuri-san.. You are fine.” Gaara-kun soothed, he looked really nervous.

“No this place is creeping me out, I feel strong chakra all over.”  Dad and Gaara-kun looked at each other with an unreadable expression so I tried reading their minds.

KAKASHI’S THOUGHTS: She can read our minds.

“Damn you.”

“Watch your mouth young lady,” My dad scolded. I blushed and looked away… “I want answers daddy.” I mumbled softly. My dad came up and put a hand on my shoulder and brought me closer to his chest and gave me a gentle squeeze.

“Look, you have been out for a long time. I don’t want to say how long. You are still 18 though.”

“What about the war?” I wondered.

“As Kazekage I discussed some things and decided to assign you with a small mission…” Gaara-kun trailed off, I nodded for him to continue.

“The room next to the one you woke up in has a man in there, he is very important… war is still going on. But we need you to keep an eye on him. Trust me it is important, and with your skills you are the only one who can keep him controlled.”

“Who is he?” I asked in a firm tone.

“You will see. But he is important. We have to go, I will see you soon, my baby girl.” Dad said kissing me in the forehead, I was so confused. Why are they leaving so soon?

“Uh what?”

“Bye May-san, we know you can do this. We believe in you.” Gaara-kun said with a hug.

“Okkk…bye..” With that they left. Who is this guy they want me to babysit so bad? I walked back towards the hallway and saw there was a closed door, I tried to open it but it was locked. No key hole or anything. I activated my amugan and could see heavy chakra all about , I tried to look closely at what was the cause of this strange atmosphere’s chakra level but my eye started bleeding and that isn’t a good sign. I ended up punching the door open and it revealed a man sitting on a small bed, the man was… oh my kami….

KAKASHI POV-

We gathered almost every single shinobi around and used our powers to seal Mayuri-san in the sand dome that Gaara-sama created, I used my most powerful genjitsus that make a small room seem like it is a whole new world. However this jitsu has many flaws, unlike Uchiha Itachi’s version of this. But I am sure he would appreciate this very much.

Once this war is over… I can’t wait to go back and see my daughter, I also wonder if I ever will.

MAYURI POV-

“…Uchiha….?”

“Mayuri-san..”

“Sasuke what are you doing here?” I asked very angrily, he simply sighed as he got up to stretch.

“Don’t act like you don’t know.”

“Tell me.” I demanded. I walked up to him and grabbed the collar of his shirt, giving him a deadly glare, also activating my sharingan which is way better than his, speaking of his sharingan.. he does not have Itachi’s eyes. Just his old weak ones.