Wait Change of Plans

******** As for today:3 Sasuke begins to recruit the new team :P

SASUKE POV-

I walked down a creepy lab that belonged to Orochimaru, there were large tubes of bodies. I knew exactly which one to go to.

*FLASHBACK*

"Suigestsu" my vice echoed throughout the room, "I will let you out of here, eventually."

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"So it is you after all." I heard his voice reply as I stood before the tube he was in. "Since you are here, I take it that you won your battle with Orochimaru."

"Yeah, now I will let you out." I cut the tube with my sword effortlessly. Water spilled out and Siugetsu got out as well. "Finally! Thank you..."

I explained to him the plan on how exactly what was going to happen. So far he is the first recruit of the team. Now we just have to get the other two. Only right after I told him that we were going to get the other two he wanted something in return, Zabuza's sword. I didn't mind as long as it would help me later on, the only thing was..... he is always naked, definitely not a fun sight to see. 

Anyways, I lead him to Zabuza's sword but we had to cross a bridge, I looked up at a sign and smirked when I read the name.

"Naruto Bridge" Suigetsu read.

"Hn."

"Weird name."

MAYURI POV-

"Itachi-kun you're back!" I ran and hugged him. He smirked and hugged me back with only one arm. Kisame chuckled from a distance. "Itachi you're getting a little soft don't you think? Returning hugs from a little girl?"

I grinned and ran to Kisame-kun only to hug him as well. He generally laughed and returned the hug as well. Overall, after being here in the Akatsuki for a while, I must say I can easily pick out my favorites; Itachi-kun, Kisame-kun, Konan-chan, and even though he passed of course Sasori-dana or also known as Saucy-kun.

As soon as Kisame left the room to his shower I grabbed Itachi-kun's arm and lead him to a corner of the room. "How was your training?"

"It went well... But I have something else on my mind." He gave me an amused look gesturing me to continue.

"I need to go back to Konoha, I feel like I missed something and I need to know what happened. I had a really strange feeling yesterday and my gut feeling tells me there is more to it." He sighed and patted my head. "Go for it. I will let Pein know and cover for you."I hugged him once again and left for me speedy trip to Konoha.

~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~

SASUKE POV-

So we got the sword after walking, stopping by for some food, meeting some annoying fan girls, and of course fight a couple people. The entire time Suigetsu would be talking nonstop, definitely reminded of Naruto.

Now we are here at the next Orochimaru hide out, to retrieve the next member, Karin.

"So it's you after all, Sasuke." A girl with red hair similar to Gaara's spoke. She wore the shortest shorts, and an odd top that revealed her belly. She had grandma glasses and was maybe about Sakura's height. I would say complete opposite of Mayuri-san, other than their gender. She stared at me intently and I looked back with a bored expression.

"Seeing you here, I can confirm that the rumors are true?"

"How mean of you to give me the cold shoulder." Suigetsu interrupted. All of a sudden these two started arguing. I knew for sure these two were going to have difficulty getting along. So I finally decided to step in, "Take us to another room."