Prince of Ice (Daisuke) INFO:

******** I know he has been in the story for quite a long time but I think it is fair that he gets his INFO page since he is out now.. There happy? Daisuke: ^_^ Yes. Me: >.> you can’t always have a saying in my authors note, just saying… you already get your part in the story. Daisuke: We’ll see about that XD Me: Whatever just explain your character yourself.

LAST NAME: I have no last name.  FIRST NAME: Hi I am Daisuke ^_^

AGE: 17 :P

CLAN: Aye, I have no clan because I am a Bijuu, The Prince of Ice B)

LOOKS: Well I have black hair till my eye brows, dark onyx eyes that are kind of purple if you look close, also I am tallish, same height as Sasuke. 5’’11 let’s say…  I look just like a person instead of a beast but I still have beastly powers ;) look at the picture of the guy with the red shirt on the cover. At the beginning I wear just a plain blue shirt and khaki shorts till my knees. But later on you will recognize me in black wife beaters, and white shorts similar to what Sasuke wore as a child, except it looks better on me. XD Of course, I am always equipped so don’t forget those weapon pouches. Yep I am a simple man of royal blood.

KEKKAI GENKAI: Aye, since I have no clan, I have no traits. But I am water natured like my mom… family trait I guess. ._.

SPECIALITY: Water, like I said up there ^^

FAMILY: I don’t know who my dad is but I know I am the son of the Queen of ice. Never met her though, Mayuri-san and her Konoha friends are my friends (:

FRIENDS: ^^ Up there

ENEMIES: Anyone who dares to harm Mayuri-san

PAST LIFE: Uhh aye… Well when Mayuri-san’s mom was giving birth, so was my mom. Her mom was the jinkchuriki of my mom.  Then they both died. I became a part of Mayuri-san since that day; I wasn’t able to talk to her until we turned 17 though. I tried during earlier years but there was a seal that barely let me say anything. Feels good to be out though!!!

******** I would have just got to the point but I guess good job. Daisuke: Well let me talk about myself ok!? Me: Fine, fine! Till next time, READ VOTE COMMENT :P