I am back again...

******** Hehe hai again J I missed you wattpad ^0^ Today: Mayuri and Deidara, Sasori all arrive at hideout with Gaara. You will also see Naruto’s perspective when he is assigned on the mission to retrieve Gaara. Enjoy!

MAYURI POV-

We got to the hideout and Deidara-kun and I were to report to the leader since we fought Gaara-kun.

“Ok Deidara, you and Mayuri go talk to leader-sama.  I will take the one tails.” Sasori said as he got out of his puppet and carried Gaara-kun over his shoulder. I frowned and was about to take a step towards him but stopped myself.  Gaara will be ok; I just have to remember that. Snarling, I walked away.

‘What’s her problem?’ I read Dei-kun’s mind. Hm. Once I got to Pein’s office, Deidara was soon to meet there as well.

“Ahh Mayuri-san, Deidara, I am glad your mission was a success. So Deidara, what do you have to say about Mayuri-san’s abilities?” Dei-kun scoffed and folded his arms.

“Psh! Not bad for a rookie.” I shot a glare at him which made him jump a bit.

“She was kick ass awesome!” Normally I love compliments but at the moment I couldn’t help but feel like the villain, mostly because I was with the villains. It just did not feel right. Pein observed me so I hid my emotions.

“Anyways, I just heard that the sand village is sending reinforcements to get the Kazekage back. We all know we can’t let that happen so we need to stall him.” Right then his eyes landed on mine, so was Deidara-kun’s.

“What?! Why me?!”

“Because you don’t need to be there for the extraction of the jinkchuuriki, we want you to save your powers. So you can go spend time with Konoha for a while. Everyone wins.” I rolled my eyes and went along with it. After agreeing I was about to go find Itachi but Pein called after me.

“Hm?”

“Just thought I would remind you… if you give any hints to them about us or confess anything having to do with the Akatsuki-“

“Yeah yeah jeez I get it!” I threw my hands in the air. Walking out the door, I heard Pein sighing ‘teenagers’.

“Mayuri!” I looked beside me and saw Itachi-kun.  Giving him a weary smile I motioned him to follow me as I led him into our room.

“So did everything go ok? You don’t look ok…” I jumped onto the oversized bed and groaned loudly into the pillow. Itachi was about to say something but we heard a knock and a voice from outside the closed door.

“Itachi! Don’t rape the little girl!! I called dibs!” Hidan. -_-‘ I groaned more because of that and Hidan stormed inside. Once he saw us he sheepishly smiled and walked out embarrassed. Itachi closed the door and sat on the edge of the bed.

“Look I know you feel horribly guilty about this but you need to know that there is always good in very horrid action.” I looked up at him sadly.

“How did you do it Itachi-kun? I feel so bad hurting one person who is pretty much my best friend, you did it to so many…” Itachi looked down with an aura of guilt.  “I didn’t mean it like that Ita-kun…” He looked back up and smiled. Not sure if it was fake or not, he patted my head without saying anything.

“You should get going to Konoha.” I was about to get up but he stopped me.

“Mayuri, even though you had to fight Gaara, you still did. I had to do the same to my family, but when I got to Sasuke, I couldn’t hurt him. I love my brother. Just remember in the future, killing Sasuke is hard.” What the fuck? What does that have to do with anything? I mean first of all, I don’t plan on killing that duck butt. Second, even if I was, why would it be hard? I can take out anyone I want to. Except like the legendary people and Itachi. Sasuke is honestly no match for me even if he was trained by Orichimaru. I can kill that old snake hag any day. Itachi was facing away from me. Right now we were back to back. I just whispered a “K” and walked out the door on my way to Konoha.

~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~

NARUTO POV-

I stood in disbelief; I was in a mix of anger, sadness, and worry. Gaara had been kidnapped by the Akatsuki. From what Hokage-sama said the enemy had mouths on his hands and was with some girl who remained unknown. Apparently she was strong as hell!

“I won’t rest until I find the kidnappers, believe it!” Sakura hit me on the head but still looked serious.

“Baka! Didn’t you hear Tsunade-sama said?! The man is an Akatsuki member so he has got to be strong, and the girl is unknown but according to her abilities she is VERY powerful. Mayuri-san probably won’t be able to take her.” I scoffed and laughed my head off.

“Yeah right! Mayuri-san could take them all in with her eyes closed! She already wins all her fights with just one eye!”

“Speaking of Mayuri..” That voice I looked behind me and saw Mayuri-san there smirking holding her bag over her shoulder, my eyes grew wide and so did my smile. In a split second I glomped her and she was smiling too.

“Haha hey Naru-kun, how have you been?”

“Well, now that you’re here, I am doing great! But uh what are you doing here back so soon?” His sly grin said hopes all over it.

“No I am not moving back yet..” He pouted and began to fake cry.

“B-but I want May-san baackkk!!!!”  I laughed at the weird blonde and in a poof I saw dad and Sakura beside me.

“Mayuri-san!” I smiled back to her awkwardly,”Erm, hey Sakura-chan.” I turned to my dad and gave him a huge squeeze but it turned into a why- can- hug- the- hardest contest. I was winning ^_^ Once I heard my dad gagging and gasping for air I released him and plastered a smile on my face.

“You never said why you are here..” Naruto pointed out.

“Well you were right, I just came back and then left too soon. I want to make it up before I leave again so I am back. I have a week to spend with you guys.” Naruto frowned and seemed in deep thought so I used my power to read his mind. ‘How are we going to get Gaara back with her here then?’ shit.

“Look dad, while I am here I want no assigned missions, training, or mini lessons. Just a week of fun quality time as what’s left of team 7.” Dad was about to rebut but I added on,

“Or else I am leaving.”

“OK!” They all yelled.

“Correction Mayuri-san, Naruto, Kakashi-sensei, and I are no longer team 7. We are Team Kakashi.” Sakura said in a matter of fact tone.

“Ohh team Kakashi huh? I like the sound of that.” I  wish I was part of that team than the Kakatsuki organization.  

“Sweetheart, what do you want to do first?” Dad asked me in a gentle voice.

“RAMEN!!!” Naruto yelled in a harsh voice (basically opposite of dad’s.) Think Mayuri think! I have to keep them busy for a whole week.

******** I would stay and make it longer but it’s getting late and I have to get a good sleep so I can stay up tomorrow and wait in line for black Friday at best buy! Tomorrow I will try to upload the thanksgiving special as well as my other story. Till next time, READ VOTE COMMENT :P