Answers

******** Sorry for the uber late update, I still love you all. Here you go :)

IMPORTANT NOTE: I do remember very well early in the first book that I wrote Mayuri's birthday is on the same day as Sasuke's but I decided to change that, as you can see. Now she is pretty much a year older haha. Idk why I decided to do that but that's the way it will be. I also know that I said Orochimaru trained her or whatever before he left Konoha. Disregard that. Forget she mentioned that. I am yet to actually edit all this stuff, obviously.

NARUTO POV-

I ran at the masked man with the Kyubi's chakra draped over me. Using his chakra I created a huge fist to crush him, however he slipped right through. Kakashi looked very tired and in deep thought, as if he recognized the man. Gai was giving him some sort of pep talk or whatever.

"Baka, how stupid of you to jump in combat all by yourself," The masked man commented. Out of his eye holes in the mask, he summoned shurikens right at me. Right as they were about to hit me Kurama created a shield for me.

"I am not alone, I have Kurama, Octopops, Eight-o, Bushier Brow sensei, and Kakashi-Sensei!" I said. Kakashi-sensei and Gai-sensei charged to be closer to us. I created a large Rasengan and sent it over to the enemy, however he was able to escape and slip right through. As he slipped through he looked up, stunned to see a figure flying towards him.

"M-Mayuri?!"

"Who the hell are you?!" She screamed as she used an ice blade form straight from her palm as if made from her blood, and then stabbed it right through the mask.

MAYURI POV-

The mask shattered into pieces from the impact, my hand was bleeding and the ice blade was dripping blood at its tip. I stood there watching him with my dad beside me, along with Gai-sensei and Naruto-kun. He looked bizarre. I mean not to be rude, but he was pretty pale, and had half his look normal and the other super wrinkly. He had one Sharingan and another Rennigan . So strange... Who the hell was this guy? I flinched a little when I heard a voice beside me.

"You're alive..." My dad breathed.

"Who is he?" Naruto-kun questioned as if reading my mind.

"He was our classmate and Uchiha who was a leaf shinobi." Gai sensei explained, "We all thought he was killed in action during the last war.

"If you survived, why didn't you come forward sooner?" dad asked looking beyond appalled.

"Dad what is going on, who is he seriously?"

"If you must know, it is because you let Rin die." Dad looked like he had just been stabbed by his words, he almost fell to his knees at that sentence.

"Dad, I don't know what went on between you guys. But that is not the main focus right now. We need to take him down." I stated.

"Hm, not only do you let Rin die, but you also brainwashed my daughter and had her think YOU'RE her father." It was as if the world stopped. Everyone stopped and stared. Wait what? I recited his words in my head slowly trying to process the meaning.

"W-what are you talking about?" Dad stuttered incredulously.

"I have waited a long time to give you this, here; this is the real scroll you've been looking for, Mayuri-san." The unknown man stood before me with his hand holding out a scroll. I was a bit skeptical approaching him but I stepped forward with confidence and snatched it from his hands with a disgusted expression.

"What is this?" I asked motioning to the scroll in my hand.

"Sources have been following you around, your entire life. This is who you really are, this is your answer."