We're Back Baby

******** Another update after a while lol. Enjoy :P And also if you are reading Reversible I need a little break from that story because I am trying to get this story like settled down and also I am in a time constraint. Thank you for being patient I appreciate it. Read on :D

SASUKE POV-

I listened to every word they said and finally came up with a decision.

“I am going to the battle field. I won’t let the village, Itachi, and Mayuri-san be nothing!”

“Aye alright then, let us get going!” I’m sure you can guess who said that. We all went towards the village and we saw Karin, we needed her as well. But I was just excited to hurry up and get the battlefield. Fighting side by side with Mayuri-san is something I just get high from.  Once Karin saw us she started beating up Suigetsu, if May-san was here she would rip Karin’s head off.  I apologized to Karin so she would just stop. She yelled at me too but soon turned oogly eyed.

“You seem to have a soft spot for Sasuke, Karin” Orochimaru commented. Daisuke snickered beside me. Orochimaru explained that we are all heading to the village to battle. Karin started rubbing herself up against my chest saying she would come too.

“Aye.. heheh well I guess you guys have fun. I am going to get my head start to be with May-san!!!”  That immediately got my attention and so I ran right after that Daisuke damare before he got there, pushing Karin right off of me. We had the 4 Hokages right behind us along with everyone else. The fourth seemed antsy to see his son, and in all honesty I was a bit uneasy about seeing that dobe.  

“Agh!” Daisuke hissed clutching his stomach.

“What?” I asked coldly.

“Aye, I think Mayuri-san is taking my chakra..” This made me worry, why can’t she use her own? Is she ok?

MAYURI POV-

I still couldn’t get over the fact I lost Neji-kun, it was too difficult to think about and plus I had to focus on the present. My best girlfriend, Hinata lost her older brother. She was heartbroken but still stayed strong. I have to admit I couldn’t help but fan girl over the fact that Naruto-kun and Hina-chan were holding hands. It made me miss Sasuke and also made me think about how we were holding hands right before I got here. I was also still struggling about the fact that this man I was fighting against was my blood father.

Naruto-kun and I devised a plan to divide our bijuu chakra to all the shinobi that came to support us. But even then, it was too much in such little time. Shikaku-sama and Yamanaka-sama… the entire intel quarters were gone. I couldn’t save them. They did leave some valuable advice and strategies for the battle.  Their efforts and intelligence will never be forgotten.

Naruto and I used hand to hand contact with all the shinobi, Daisuke owed me anyways so I am sure he wouldn’t mind if I used some of his chakra. 

Obito came out of the sky trying to hit Naruto, but I got in right then and was able to hit Obito away.

“My daughter, you are fighting in defense, Naruto is not used to all this chakra, and he is burning out. Are you really going to try and defend every single person here?” I looked at Naruto-kun,

“Naru, you have to pull through. I was just like you when I first took on all the chakra the Prince of Ice gave me. Just stay tough. I won’t let anything happen to you.” I assured him. I remember that when I first went through that Daisuke was trying to calm me down and assure me that I can stay strong. It helped tremendously; all he needs is the encouragement of the Kyubi.

My eyes told me that the ten tails was ready, and I could feel the chakra of very strong people nearby. I did not have to use my eyes to know that Daisuke was nearby. I would have used my Byakugan but I wanted to save energy so I took back my jinkchuriki chakra and was left in my dark black locks and no longer red eyes, but dark coal eyes. My outfit also changed back to my original black one.