Stressed

******** They kind of disappeared from the public…. And yeah.  A lot more to handle for Mayuri.

MAYURI POV-

So after waiting for the rest of team Hebi to arrive, we all went to a hotel for a while so Sasuke and I could rest. Though it wasn’t really a good rest because Karin has to pick a fight with every single word Suigetsu-kun utters. She is probably jealous of his chill, laid back, awesome personality.

“Enough of fighting,” Sasuke said, “Did you guys even get any information of Itachi?”

“All I know is that the Akatsuki are looking for people with extraordinary chakra.” Suigetsu informed, Sasuke nodded, I read his mind and he was thinking about the kind of chakra Naruto-kun and I have.

“Mayuri-san, what can you tell us about the Akatsuki?” Sasuke asked.

“Umm… Suigetsu-kun is right. They want to gather mostly all jinkchurikis, I thought they wouldn’t go against me, but you never know after what Deidara-kun was planning all this time. Both ways, my pervy demon won’t let them. I don’t really know what they are planning because Ita- I mean, Kisame-kun told me not to take part in that specific meeting.”

“Well I found some hideouts, thanks to the help of these animals who can sense chakra.” Jugo said, I was impressed by the fact he could communicate with animals.

“I bet those animals are better than Karin at sensing chakra, or maybe that is just because she is stupid.” Suigetsu-kun said smiling at me. I laughed and quickly made a water shield for Suigetsu because Karin was about to kick him in the face. Karin tried to come at me but then we stopped when Jugo suddenly got the urge to kill. Sasuke calmed him down by using his Sharingan on him. They dropped down to their knees and I saw Sasuke had his eyes closed; he must have used his sharingan too much.

“Baka, easy on the eyes,” I said making him lie down on his back again.

“Mm, lets sleep.” He mumbled grabbing on to my hips and pulling me beside him. I snuggled close and slept right next to him.

SUIGETSU POV-

“She needs to fucking get off!” Karin said while trying to get up. I held her back and made her fall to the ground.

“Leave them alone, you always have to provoke me and that makes a huge effort on everyone. I told you already, I have to stay with Sasuke for personal reasons. Mayuri-san probably has to stay with him too for other reasons. Plus, they are dating. Stop ruining everything.” I said brushing myself off.

“I-I’m not up to anything!” She lied clearly.

“I kind of need Sasuke.” Jugo said cutting in the conversation. “The power he and Mayuri-san have in their eyes can be my cage. I need that.”

“I am just here because Sensei said we are going to be here for just a little while.” Tohihiro added.

“What do you mean just for a little while? Where do you plan on going Hiro?” I asked.

“Well after Sasuke one-san beats that Itachi guy, I hope we are going back to Konoha, maybe it will help get things off Sensei’s mind.”

“Like..?” Karin pushed.

“Sensei doesn’t seem to like the idea of the Itachi man dying.” I noticed that too, she all of a sudden tried to change the subject or look at something else when Sasuke brings that up. Hmm…

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

MAYURI POV-

I woke up later and got out of Sasuke’s tight grasp. He must be really tired he didn’t even wake up with all my struggling. As soon as I got up I tripped and landed right on my face, mainly because Toshi was lying down on the floor. I picked him up and put him on the spare bed. As I covered him with a blanket I noticed something flashing on his fingers. It had the love kanji on it and it flashed from that to Pein-kun’s symbol. He must have found it during the explosion; thank goodness I didn’t lose it.

I slipped the ring off of his finger and slipped it back on mine while getting up. I turned around about to go towards the door but I was startled when I saw Karin right near my face with an accusing look on her face.

“Gosh Karin! What do you want?!” I whisper-yelled.

“That ring you have on has various chakra around it and very powerful chakra as well.” She commented looking at it. I put my hand behind my back and glared at her a little.

“Mind your own business betch.” I muttered staring right at her eyes with my activated Amugan. Her pupils got bigger and she started gasping for air. I deactivated them and walked past her.

“L-look, I don’t know what you’re up to but Sasuke-kun doesn’t need a girl like you.” I stopped, turned around and narrowed my eyes at her.

“What do you mean a girl like me?”

“A weirdo. One that can’t control her monstrous self, one that hides something from someone she supposedly loves.”

I walked out the door not wanting to hear another word, I went further in the woods and tried to communicate with Pein-sama.

Me: What did you need?

Pein: I am about invade Konoha, stand by if I need back up.

Me: … let me know when you need me. Bye.

I wasn’t going to let Nagato-sama use his Peins to take over Konoha. If he calls me over there it is going to be a repeat of what I did back there with Deidara-kun. I have to protect whom I love… but Karin was right though.

‘Don’t you dare talk about yourself that way.’  It’s true though.

‘I think it is a good thing you are doing what you are doing. You are protecting who you love in secret. The goal is to not let anyone down, not even the Akatsuki.’ But I am lying to them.

‘That’s how you protect them, you need to lie so they don’t find out. I am proud of you May-san.’ But they are going to find out. I will be called by Pein, the LEADER of the Akatsuki and once he sees I am going against him to protect Konoha he is going to have the rest of the Akatsuki turn on me. Then I go back to Itachi-kun and Sasuke if I make it alive and Sasuke finds out I have been going against him somehow!

‘Aye calm down, you will be alive. Itachi probably knows about Pein’s plans and probably thought ahead to keep you safe. He really needs you right now. Plus, I’m not that useless… Konoha will be thankful. Naruto is also there to help, you’re not as alone as you think you are.’

When I got back to the Inn, Sasuke was sitting up on his bed and no one else was there but a sleeping Toshihiro. He motioned me to sit by him and so I did. I had a major head ache at the moment so I rested my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat really calmed me down.

“Why were you crying?”

“What?” I asked.

“As soon as you came back from accidentally running into Itachi, you had a tear stain on your cheek as well as blood from your eyes. What happened back there?” I remembered now, I had that tear streak from when I was saying bye to Itachi-kun. But I can’t tell him why.

“I… I was just feeling stressed. Don’t worry about it.” He kissed my forehead. I lied again.

“I was worried, last time I saw you cry was the night I left, you were crying in your sleep and it hurt me.”

“Don’t worry, I am fine Sasuke,” Lies, “I just think that there is a lot going on right now you know?”

“Well just remember, that you can tell me anything you’re feeling. I would hate for you to carry those thoughts on your shoulders for so long.” Sorry, Sasuke but I can’t tell you everything. It sucks that I can’t tell my boyfriend or anyone. Daisuke, and for now Itachi-kun, that’s all I have, you both are the only ones I can actually talk too, the only ones who know.

‘I will always be there for you Mayuri-san.’ That’s something I wish my boyfriend would say if he knew everything.

******** Till next time, READ VOTE COMMENT :P