We finally meet

• Dedicated to Hinata Hyuga

******** Well I have decided on a decision. I was thinking that I should bring Sasuke into the story when the reunion thing happens after Gaara returns and after when Sai shows up but then I though, Sai shows up when Gaara returns which already happened in the story O.O! So why not just have Sasuke show up already?! Sasuke: O.o you mean… Me: *nods* yes..- Sasuke: Dango party!! Me: -_-

MAYURI POV-

Today I was assigned a solo mission from Pein, which was good because I needed some time away from all the team work stuff. Especially because Deidara-kun has to work with Tobi-kun and because Dei-kun keeps complaining, I have a feeling Pein is going to have me join their squad o.O. I swear if something like that actually ever does happen I might kill myself.

‘I would never let that happen.’  

Of course Daisuke has gotten a lot closer to me, closer than we already are which is almost impossible because he lives in me. Anyways my mission was to go to the Hidden hale village and find the two main heads of the village; I need to find as much information about them as possible because it seems they are planning something against the Akatsuki. That brings back so many memories… from the last time I went there. It has also been a long time since I went to my birthplace, the hidden mist. Haku-kun was our neighbor back then and people would always say we looked the same, mainly because he looked like a girl. Ahh memories…

Anywho, I was on my way to the hidden hale which by the way is a long way from here. I would have to go past Otogakure; Sasori-kun once told me that one of Orochimaru’s hideout is there. He probably knew that because they were partners once. I was almost there but then all of a sudden I got a stabbing pain in my abdomen and I was sent crashing down. What the hell is going on Daisuke???

‘Aye, sorry that was my fault I think I was giving you a little too much chakra than you can handle to speed you up.’  Dang, the power of the perverted devil is unbelievable!

‘Huh? Perverted Devil? Aye! Mayuri-chan watch out!’  After landing safely on my feet from the pain in my stomach a kunai randomly was thrown at me, thanks to Daisuke I managed to dogde. That is so unlike me, I can normally dogde any kunai in my sleep.. even though I dont sleep :P I got in fighting stance and looked all around.

‘That scent…I feel like a familiar scent is rubbed off of this attacker’ Familiar to you? So it must be familiar to me too!

“Oi! Leave from here!” I turned and there stood three ninjas dressed in a robe with some rope around their waist. That style looks so familiar. They wore no headband so I wasn’t sure what ninja they were.

“Who are you? You can’t tell me to leave; this is freaking Otogakure I should be able to pass.” I said in a matter of fact tone. “The rest of Otogakure may be available for you but this particular ground is off limits! Now leave shorty!” I glared at them and shook my head stubbornly.

“Damn this little girl isn’t going to go off without a fight huh? Well you’re going to get it now one eyed freak! ” The bigger man smirked.  The younger one looked at me with flirty eyes and just winked, I almost threw up in my mouth x_x

I closed my eye for a few seconds and then moments later my amugan was activated. They all stared at me as if I were a ghost and took a step back. I smirked and took one step closer trying to analyze their chakra. Hm, weaklings, this should be good.

Densetsu Mizo, I said in my head. Itachi-kun told me how to do that and he was very impressed when I showed him all my moves I made. I even made a few more with his help. But it looked like I didn’t need to use them because this took them all out. A flood of cold water splashed them away harshly and I could see their chakra being sucked out.  They couldn’t even stand up; compared to the time I used this move three years ago. I could feel that this jitsu improved in the impact it makes.