One more update from the author!!!

Hi guys!

Long time again, I am so sorry for the delayed response to this story. On my last authors note which was years overdue, I mentioned finishing this book as soon as possible and updating in October 2019. Unfortunately I lost a close  and very special family member in October and I needed lots and lots of time to grieve and process all the new changes in my life. 

I know that COVID-19 has been stressful on us globally and I am sorry to all of you who are being affected by this pandemic. My best wishes to all of you out there and I hope you are all safe!

SO about the story:

-Yes it will be finished. I am working on it.

-BUT first thing first, I have decided that I want to go back and edit the first book MINE FOREVER, before getting to this story. I have already began editing the first few chapters and published those from the last book. I am working on it every single day to try and finish as much as possible just to clean up some things and make it more readable since I wrote that when I was only 12 and had no idea about writing or character development.

-THE PLOT WILL NOT CHANGE. I am just editing things and cleaning it up a little bit, making the story progress with more depth. But as I am editing that book and then this book I will send out updates so please make sure you are following me to get those. 

- I highly recommend you reread MINE FOREVER as I am editing each chapter or you can wait until I am fully done with that. Then I will be editing this up until the current chapter and then wrap up the story properly. 

-If you have read my previous works especially, Arranged marriage with the Kaazekage, eventually I do plan on editing those chapters as well just to add some enhancements since my writing sucked back then. Not that its any better now lol. 

Please stay patient and give my stories a chance. I fell in love with this story and always wanted to finish it but I also want to make sure I give you guys the best so bear with me as I continue to edit and put republish those chapters from both books. 

Once again make sure to follow me to see updates that I will send out to followers who are interested in staying in the loop. 

Love you all!

Till next time, READ VOTE COMMENT :P