Feeling trapped

******** Heyoo!! Continuation from the last chapter :P If you forgot what happened last chappy cause it has been so long, please look back. (But basically it was just Asuma’s team fighting Hidan and yeah. xD) Enjoy! WARNING: Language once again! Me: *looks at Hidan* >.>

MAYURI POV-

Shikamaru had been able to trap Hidan-kun with his shadows refusing to seek any help. I continued to study the movements of Hidan but he did not move… What is he doing?

“Now there are only 2 left.” They looked at Kakuzu and I, we did not even look back at them. My eyes were trained on Hidan, something is not right. He is not normal.

‘He is not done.’ I can tell.

“Bwahaha! Baka! So much for trying to take them on your own,” I laughed. Kakuzu remained emotionless and said, “If you wanted my help you should have just asked earlier.”

“Fuck you and your slow ass!” Hidan retorted. I was not surprised at all. But everyone else was. There he was lying there lazily with blood oozing from his mouth, his head unattached to his body.“Hidan, shut up.” I sighed.

“But you are the one who let it happen!” He yelled back. I glowered at him, “Excuse me? Are you trying to pick a fight with me?” I moved a little bit so he could get a better view of my eyes. Which made him put on a freaked out expression. “Plus, you are the one who said ‘shut the fuck up and watch”. Kakuzu added.

“Fuck yeah! Who the hell are you to pick a fight with us? You can’t even finish what you started!” I snapped.

 “Psh, ok so I did tell you not to get involved. But it’s not like I was trying to make you guys look bad or anything, can you pretty please get my body back for me?” He said softly while chucking nervously.

“I don’t know, can I?” I smirked. “Please Mayuri-san?” I grimaced and shook my head. He sighed and looked at Kakuzu-kun, “Kakuzu-chan? Pretty please?  With sugar on top?” Kakuzu replied by appearing behind his head and picking it up. “Your head is lighter.”

“Oi! That is not the issue! Now cut it out!” I noticed that Asuma sensei had his eyes on Kakuzu-kun trying to figure out what was going on. “Hey are you ignoring me? Dude you are ripping my hair out!!”

“If you want to complain, complain about your neck. “

“You fucking dick!  My neck is not even in the same league! This isn’t some tiny little booboo you asshole, hey May-san, you’re a medical ninja. Help me!” I looked at Asuma-sensei and read his mind,

ASUMA’S THOUGHTS: How is he still alive, even when he is beheaded?

“This hurts like fucking hell!! I don’t know if you noticed but you cut my fucking head off, this is like hyper-mega, ultra pain!” Hidan exclaimed. After a long moment of silence Kakuzu-kun ran and wacked Asuma-sensei with a case.  He tried dodging but he got hit on the leg and was then hit in the face. He struggled to get up which was painful to see I was going to try and stop Kaku-kun but he flew up and pummeled him to the ground with his knee.

Asuma sensei coughed up blood, Shikamaru gritted his teeth in anger but could not get up, I could literally see that he barely had any chakra. Am I allowed to transfer chakra?

‘You can, but you do not know how. I can teach you but I need to physically be there, or you can ask Itachi-sama.’

Mayuri-san, get his body.” I glared at Kakuzu-kun. “I am in charge of you during this mission, you do as I say.”