Mixed emotions

******** While I am experiencing writers block for my other story I might as well continue on this one   ._.

MAYURI POV-

In front of me was someone I wasn’t sure if I wanted to see at the moment, even though I planned to moments ago… now that I know he killed Orochimaru before I planned to do so I am not sure where the plan is supposed to go.

“I take it you two know each other?” Suigestsu interrupted.

“Can I have a moment with you?” We both asked at the exact same time, we also nodded at the exact same time. Right as we were about to excuse ourselves to a more secretive location “Karin” stopped tried to stop us,
“Wait Sasuke-kun!” We ignored her and kept walking until I was slammed to a tree randomly, I took his arm and twisted it until he pushed a pressure point on my mid back making me loose balance, he pinned me to the floor.
“What are you doing? I just want to talk!” He exclaimed. I kneed his abdomen which made him groan and used some force to roll us over.

“So do I so stop fighting!” I retorted. He looked at me incredulously.

“You’re kidding right? You just twisted my arm.”

“You are the one that shoved me to a tree, if you wanted to stop walking you could have said so. It’s called communication Uchiha.”

“Here we go again with the ‘I will only call you by your last name’, what are you doing here?” I glared at him as I stood up from the ground and helped him up as well. “I don’t know, I had nothing better to do anyways, I ran into your friend Suigetsu and he invited me.”

“Are you really going to stay?” I am not sure.

“Seems like you want me to…” I smirked. He glowered at me stepping closer, his chest against mine. Just because he is taller doesn’t mean I am intimidated. “I never said that.”

“So you don’t want me to stay.” His expression looked hurt but then he quickly tried to compose himself.

“Just let me come with you.”

“Just come with me”

We said that at the exact same. It was weird as heck, but we agreed on something.

‘Aye, what are you getting yourself into?’ To be honest, I am not sure. I was told to stall, which takes about 3 days. So I am guessing I am staying here for at least three days.

‘Then what? You leave? What happened to as soon as you see him, change his mind and bring him back?’ Don’t you hate when you plan something, and one thing changes… all of a sudden you’re not sure anymore? I want to see where this goes because obviously planning and acting doesn’t seem to work, might as well go with the flow for now. As we were walking back to the two whom were waiting for us, Sasuke kept glancing at me every now and then.

“Where are we going?”

“To recruit a man named Jugo. He is going to help me with… the task.” My heart sunk to my chest, I know very well what that task is.  As soon as I saw Suigetsu we smiled at each other but then Karin stepped in between with a frown and a finger pointed towards me.

“Who are you? How do you know Sasuke-kun?”

“Why don’t you ask him?” I said lazily shoving past her. Sasuke decided it was time to move along because the stop they made over here was meant to be just for Suigetsu-kun’s potty break. I am still trying to forget the image. I sped up to walk in front next to Sasuke because Karin was giving me looks. Once again he was giving me glances so I decided to read his mind.