Oh no

******** Was the last chapter a little too happy go skippy? If it was there is more but the bliss doesn’t last too long, not for her at least.

MAYURI POV-

This morning I woke up from Daisuke constantly nagging me to, I have no idea why because it was still way too early and everyone was still asleep. I was too comfy too, Sasuke had a death grip on me and when I tried moving he would grind his teeth and growl. I had no other choice but to do the classic substitution jitsu and then pull a Naruto style, cloning.

Silently I went to the bathroom to rinse my face and took a quick look at the mirror. I was about to scream but I couldn’t I tried but my lips were stuck together and I knew it was probably because of Daisuke. ‘Relax beautiful, that is why I woke you up. I think my powers are setting in’.

My one eye that was visible was blinking from my amugan to a deep blood red color. I get why the amugan is activated but it is not supposed to change into red over and over! Daisuke!! This is not cool I can’t walk around looking like a freaky pirate with a spastic pupil, that’s not normal! ‘Come on gorgeous, it’s not like you were normal in the first place.’ Shut up and unseal my mouth! My lips parted slowly and I started moving my lips around weirdly as if I was stretching them out. When I looked back in the mirror I saw a really confused Sasuke behind me.

“Am I interrupting your make out stretches?” He asked emotionless yawning a little. My jaw dropped and I started blushing “What the fuck!? Why the hell would I want to make out in the first place? And who does stretches for that kind of stuff?”

“Don’t ask me, I thought it was probably because you were planning to do so with me and you thought you were a bit rusty. Am I correct?” My blush got deeper but I was mostly kind of disgusted. “Gross”, I muttered pushing past him.

“Nice try with the clone.” He smirked. “I told you a long time ago, I can tell between you and an imposter in my sleep. You’re different from every other person here.”  I rolled my eyes ignoring him while digging some clothes out of his drawers. Sasuke just sat on his desk writing some stuff, as soon as I shut the door I pulled my ring out form my sandals and did saw that my ring was blinking from my death symbol to Itachi’s symbol. Dang, Itachi-kun is probably wondering where I am.

 I scratched my head and snapped my fingers once I remembered I could use the Akatsuki way of communicating through chakra! Like how they all were sealing Gaara’s one tail with their chakra figures. But before I do that I better get Sasuke out of here so he doesn’t hear anything, I peeked my head through the door a little and smiled sheepishly.

“Can I help you with something?” He stared coldly.

“Yeah do you mind getting me some tampons..? It’s one of my days.” I smiled with a blush across my cheek. He looked really bored though.

“Since when do you wear those? I remember you only wear pads.” He stated as if it were nothing. I blushed deeper. “How would you know!??” I barked at him.

“I have seen your bathroom; I lived with you I would know. Plus I did grocery shopping with you.” I growled and pointed to the door, he raised his hands in a surrendering manner walking out the door of the bedroom. Stupid dirty, Uchiha! Well better contact Itachi-kun now.

Me: Itachi-kun, tell Pein-sama I am running late.

Itachi-kun: We are all aware of that, do you mind telling me why?

Me: I kind of ran into Orochimaru and stuff on the way, don’t worry I am fine. Sasuke is here too, well not here at the moment he is outside the bathroom. Anyways, I just need to be here for a while before I do my mission. Please let me stay!

Itachi-kun: Fine fine, I know you want to talk for a while, go ahead. But just be careful. Bye.

Before I could say bye he left and so I was ready to take a bath.

SASUKE POV-

I got the ‘stuff’ from a nearby store and kept telling myself that I was THE man, who else would be man enough to be doing this kind of stuff?  The cashier person was a dude so it was really awkward getting those weird stares from him.

As soon as I went in that section all the girls dropped their purses and gazed at me with heart shaped eyes almost about to faint or something. Hn.

Crap I forgot to get a bag for this shit. Well those people in the street will just have to deal with it if they see the youngest Uchiha survivor, also one of the most wanted criminals walking down the street carrying a pack of maximum absorbent pads.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

MAYURI POV-

 When I was done with my shower Sasuke threw the pack at me and I was glad I was able to successfully contact Itachi-kun with no problem. Now I have to figure out exactly how much longer I was going to be here because I don’t know if him and I are done talking or not. I don’t mean to be that desperate and hopeful girl but it would be nice to know if I had a boyfriend or not.

I went out of my room and into the kitchen for a drink of water not bothering to close my door.

SASUKE POV-

I stepped out of my room and saw that her door was wide open and inviting so I allowed myself and looked around. I am not being creepy I am being curious. While walking around there really wasn’t much because she barely is in her room and she only got here yesterday.

I reached for her bag and stuck my hand in it. The first thing I felt was something thin and silky but also torn. I pulled it out and gasped once I saw a black cloud symbol on what seemed to be a robe. I heard a gasp from the door way and saw Mayuri-san wide eyed.

******** Till next time, READ VOTE COMMENT :P