A True Father

******** Heyyoo I don't know where I am going with this but let's see :D

MAYURI POV-

As I left my hand out for him he took a step forward and reached out for my hand, but I kind of expected him to not take it, I knew he would do something else so I leaned back where he couldn't reach my neck, but he did get a hold of my necklace, and suddenly I felt the tree tattoo on my ankle burn and the rose on my necklace was bright. He meddled with my pendant and glared at it,

"I will never."

"You can't lie to me, I already saw it. I have that ability." I said sounding a little bored, I clenched my fist before gritting my teeth and saying "Cut the act, dammit!" My fist flew at his nose and he flew back a bit. He stared at me with disbelief.

"You really are my daughter; you act like the inner me when I was younger, when I was Obito."

"You mean the inner you, even now, the one you keep ignoring." I said dryly.

"But I am not the same person." I rolled my eyes at this, can you believe this guy?

"Then Rin isn't looking over you," I retorted, he looked at me appalled. "She said she will look over Uchiha Obito, but you say you're someone else..." He seemed like he was having an internal conflict.

"That hurts to hear, because you still love Rin, you know why? You're Uchiha Obito." I said as if I was revealing a huge unknown secret. He looked up at me when he noticed I had taken his hand in mine, both cold.

"Just come on." I said pulling at his arm, I snapped us back to reality where we were back to pulling the bijuus away from him. I also turned back communication on with Daisuke,

'Aye! We did it! I am so happy I could kiss you!' I was smirking but then I glanced at Daisuke with a look of disgust, yeah please don't. He looked back at me disappointed. All the bijus returned to their original form and cheering from the crowd took over. I snuck a small smile at Naruto-kun and Sasuke, Naruto-kun grinned back approvingly while Sasuke smirked back at me adding a little wink, that cocky bastard.

Obito was returning to his original form and as he was falling I ran over and caught him in midair. His hair was white, and half his face was wrinkly again, and half his body was much paler and dead looking. I gently set him down on his back as he stared at the sky, specifically the red glowing moon. I just stared back at him taking in his appearance, looking for any similarities. But honestly he was a pretty plain guy, and I was a pretty plain girl so I guess there you have it. My form was no longer in my jinkchuuriki form, Sasuke and Naruto were not in their little form thing anymore, and Daisuke apparently flew back a little right in front of the crowd of biju, he was sitting there brushing himself off.

I noticed Obito's hand moving and so I took the opportunity to read his mind, he was thinking of how Rin was holding his hand, how he once held Kakashi's, how Naruto reached out to him, till when I held his hand to pull him. He brought it to his face and shielded his view of the moon; he trembled as he lie there. I stuck my hand out once more towards him,

"I can never be Rin... but I am your blood." But before he could respond, Sasuke came zooming right towards us with a sword in his hand.

"Wait, Sasuke!" Naruto-kun yelled. Daisuke got up immediately but was confused on what to do, I stood in front of Obito protectively with a kunai at my hand. Sasuke's sword clashed with my Kunai and time slowed down as his eyes widened at my intensely glaring ones.

"Uchiha!" I seethed. My kunai pushed his sword away and I turned around only to see Kakashi on Obito with a kunai as well. I was a little stunned and confused.