We're Baaacckkkk

******** Hehe Hai guys! Enjoy my beloved readers.. sorry if that sounded creepy!

MAYURI POV-
“Welcome backs you two. Mayuri, by the grown look on your face I can tell you have grown a lot” My eye narrowed at him.
“Mayuri-SAN” I corrected as he nodded in reply. “Well just go meet the others again. Your missions start tomorrow.” I nodded and followed Itachi to our room. Right as I was about to enter he stopped me.
“I will unpack for you, go say hi to the others. Also, don’t kill them.” I gave a sneaky, sly smirk before walking away to what I think is the living room. When I got there I felt all eyes on me, but I ignored it and walked towards the couch. Then I saw a familiar plant growing right in front of me.
“Mayuri, glad to see you, but this is MY seat.” I walked around him and plopped down on the sofa anyways. “Everyone here calls me Mayuri-SAN got it? And it’s nice to see you too Zetsu.”
“Oh look she remembers us un!” Deidara sat next to me putting an arm around my shoulder. My eye twitched and I noticed Hidans was too.
“Dude get your hands off of her.” For a second I actually believed he was being protective, but then he put an arm around me too. Ugh why???
“So babe we should go out sometime.” I looked at him like ‘wow, you actually think you have a shot with me.’
“Hidan, if you go out you wull be ambushed by the village ninja’s.” I felt something on my shoulder that felt  rather wet. Was it Deidara’s hands? I took a peek and saw his weird mouth things on his palm. Why am I still sitting here?
“Don’t touch her.” I know that strict voice, I would recognize it anywhere. Itachi-kun.
“Sorry un.” Deidara got scared and went to Sasori’s side.
“Didn’t know she was YOUR girl.” Hidan smirked, I gave a look as if I just had a lemon in my mouth. “She isn’t my girlfriend Baka! We don’t like each other that way. She is young too.”
“Well all I am saying is you spent 3 years with this chick..” 3 years? Really? I had no idea I was gone that long.
“Oh wait, isn’t she with your bro Itachi?” Kisame grinned at me. I knew he wasn’t interested in me, but he was still creepy, like Zetsu. But back to the point, everyone seemed shocked that I dated Sasuke. Though I am not sure if I am still with him that way…
“WHAT?!?!” They all said at the exact same time. I didn’t want to hear it so I just went to my room, ignoring them.
“Mayuri-san, your kimono looks cute even as an Akatsuki kimono.” Konan complimented me as I exited the living room. I gave her a smile. She was the 2nd person I have ever smiled to other than Itachi after 3 years.
When I stepped in my room I saw three beds. Not like I needed one anyway. I guess I will lay down once in a while. I heard a knock on my door and let them in. “What is it Sasori?” He had no expression like always.
“Your not annoying.” I did nothing but blink at him. “Glad you feel that way.” He walked past me entering the room. I would’ve tried to stop him but I didn’t really mind his presence. Other than Konan and Itachi he is probably the next person I would go talk to.
“Well I just hope you are always like that because that will be the end of our friendship.” Woah, Sasori is my friend now.
Authors note: I am listening to Gangnam style at math class right now XD Anyways….
I smirked at him, “Sasori-kun! We’re friends now????” I ran up to him and hugged him tightly.
“Ok you are being annoying, hurry and get off.” I pulled away anf looked at him, I frowned at him when I saw his stiff face expression. “Ok I know what will turn that frown upside down! I will call you Saucy-kun!” For once he she showed emotion, he sweat dropped.
“Mayuri! Its getting late!” Itachi yelled. “You have a mission tomorrow, night.” Sasori exited the room followed after Itachi and Kisame. “Night Saucy-kun!” I heard him groan and Kisame snickered. When Itachi stepped him closing the door behind him he looked confused.
“Saucy-kun? Was that Sasuke’s nickname?” I scoffed. As if I would call that Baka ‘kun.’
“Hell no! That’s Sasori-kun’s nickname!” I smiled proudly.
“Oh then what did you call your boyfriend?” I tried to ignore the creepy grin Kisame had. “Duck butt.” I simply stated and Itachi sweat dropped.
“How romantic…” Itachi said removing his cloak, so did Kisame and I took off my kimono. Under it we had our regular clothes. But since its still uncomfortable I went to the bathroom to change into sweats! ^o^!
“Ok guys lets go to bed. Mayuri get as much rest as you can, we’re going to Konoha tomorrow.” My heard froze, I froze. I didn’t know what to think, there was too much.  Too much questions. There was complete silence, dark. I was the only one awake. What do I do? What will I do? Shit why is there dso much I have to go through. I just want this to stop so bad, but this is good I think. I get to see the,. But…they..could have forgotten me. I still haven’t achieved my goal as unforgettable yet. What ever happens, happens Mayuri. Just be brave, Itachi trained you so well over the past years. Show him it was worth it. Your doing this to protect not to be evil. The words spun around in my head, ‘we’re going to Konoha tomorrow.’

******** My first chapter O: and it was so short :( Sorry, tell me what you think though. More to come about Mayuri at Konoha!!! Remember to leave a comment. Till next time, READ VOTE COMMENT :P