Entering the war!

********Heyyoo I have been pretty eager to update this story so here I am (: (: (:

MAYURI POV-

“Oi! Mayuri! I found Naruto-kun and Bee-sama, they are really nearby” My shadow clone informed me.

“Hai, arigato, I can sense their chakra, I have been following them as well.” I hurried off tracing the chakra of the two; it was hard because I could also sense other shinobi chakra due to all the chaos around us. I really hope everything is going good.. I could even sense the chakra of some powerful shinobi that I have never felt before. What is this? As I was lost in my thoughts I realized I was already near Naruto-kun and Bee-sama. 

“Yo!! Naru-kun!!!!” I yelled, they stopped in their tracks and looked behind themselves to face me. Naruto had a wide grin spread across his face. I ran to his arms and hugged him, he picked me up and spun me in circles. We laughed for a while but then he put me down and searched all over my body with a concerned expression.

“Are you ok? Where have you been?!”

“I have been hidden away just like you have, blinded from this war. But hey now we are here and we can stop this together!”

“Hell yeah we will! Believe it!” Naruto-kun cheered. Bee-sama fist pumped me and greeted me in his cool rapping way.

“So this is the border that’s been keeping us away from all the war and what not? This was built for us three to stay away from the war.” I analyzed staring at the invisible wall in front of us using my amugan.

“Say, where is the prince of ice?” Naruto questioned, I explained in a brief way how I left him somewhere because I knew he would hold me back. Naruto-kun was about to ask me more questions but I cut him off,

“Shall we break the boundary?” He grinned, we both charged up, he used his rasengan and I used a chidori sword to cut through and in a matter of seconds the barrier was broke.

“Nice, Mayuri-san, Naruto!” Bee- sama cheered. As we continued to sprint through the woods towards the battle field, Naruto-kun ended the silence.

“Wh-what is this immense chakra here?” Oh so he can sense it too…

“Let me use the byakugan to see what’s going on.” I activated my byakugan and I could see the Raikage’s right hand man, Durai I think? He was leading his unit against.. oh my gosh.

“What? What is going on?! Against who?!” Naruto questioned. I must have thought out loud.

“There are thousands and thousands of white zetsus, and also, Ginkaku and Kingaku…Not only that but I see other dead shinobi coming back.” I said deactivating my eye. Naruto-kun looked confused as ever, Bee-sama however looked appalled.

“What are they doing here? Yo!” Bee-sama asked.

“Who are they?”

“They are legendary shinobi who survived even after being eaten by the Kyuubi. But after a long fight they were killed and sealed away.”

“Th-then how are they alive?! How are these shinobi coming back?!”

“When I was staying with Uchiha an Orochimaru.. I heard a lot of talk between Kabuto and Orochimaru about a forbidden jitsu, edo tensei.”

“Edo tensei…” Naruto-kun repeated.

“Yeah, it’s a reanimation jitsu that lets the user control the acts and thoughts of the corpse, the only one I can think of who used this jitsu is Orochimaru, however he died. Now I think I know who it is… but Tobi is definitely using this to his advantage.” I explained.