Back to Hidden Hale

******** Hello again  Mayuri is back on her mission to hidden Hale.

MAYURI POV-

I reached the hidden hale, I also contacted Itachi-kun and let him know that I was back on my mission. I hope they do not get too mad I have been wasting my time. Anyways I got past the gates since pretty much every village is my friend. When I got there I opened my bag to take a look back at my scroll, every time I am assigned a mission Pein hands me a scroll with all the details.

Hidden Hale’s Plan

The objective of this mission is to find information on the Hidden Hale’s actions towards Akatsuki. Sources tell us they were able to find some information on us and are going to be using that against this organization. We need to know what it is. This information can be found out during a two week period. There is a two week long meeting in the Hidden Hale Mansion. Once reached, go to the back of the kitchen towards the freezer. There will be many people there so it is important to stay low; also the temperature is very hard to deal with so make sure this is a quick process. You will find a note under the ice box at the left side of the freezer room. The note is actually left for a guard for Hidden Hale. You need to get to the note before he does and use the details to get to the appropriate room where the meeting is held. Do not let anyone see you as an Akatsuki.

‘Aye..’  Aye indeed, ok well we better go find that mansion first. As I walked further into the cold windy village, I knocked on a hut I saw. A teenage girl with a very big coat opened up. She looked at me up and down and gasped. “Oh! Your Kurochi Mayuri! I heard of you!” She bowed down. “it is very nice to meet you Mayuri-san, I feel so happy to be in your presence. Please come in! It is freezing how can you not have a jacket?”

Damn that girl treated me like I was some hero, how does she know me? “Er, hi. It is ok, I am fine. I was just wondering if you know where the Hidden Hale Mansion is?” She laughed nervously. “I thought you would remember where it would be Mayuri-san..” I frowned not knowing what she meant.

Immediately she gulped and began to panic. “Oh! That isn’t what I meant Mayuri-san, I just thought since you were here before once… Anyways, it is right down this lane. You will see it in a few blocks; it is a mansion after all. Far bigger than this little hut, are you sure you do not want anything?”

“Don’t worry I am fine, thank you…um..”

“My name is Ayame!” I smiled. Her name was pretty. “See you around Ayame, your name is very pretty.” She blushed and said good bye as well. Strange girl huh?

‘Yeah she was weird… but pretty. Not as pretty as you though May-san’ Damn boys in general, I blush too easily. I walked down the lane as I was directed until I saw a HUGE mansion. Fuck… that thing is bigger than first ninja war!

I walked over to the glimmering silver gates with a beautiful golden outline only to be stopped by the guards. “Name, purpose, origin.”

“Kurochi Mayuri, need to talk about something top secret. Origin is...” Before I could answer he cut me off.

“Please go in Kurochi-sama!” Hm. Well yay, I had no idea what to say for origin. I went in and looked around at the familiar place. How am I forgetting this place, do you remember being here Daisuke?

‘I don’t know…’

Well we better go find the kitchen. A maid appeared next to me and bowed down. “Ohaiyo madam, welcome to the mansion. Would you like anything to drink? Please sit down!”

“No, I am just here to talk to the owners.” I lied. She smiled brightly, “Ok! Would you like me to show you the room you are looking for?”  Psh, then I do not need to find the note in the kitchen.

“Hai! I would love that!” She smiled and motioned for me to follow her. She took me up a huge flight of stairs and then we stopped in the end of the familiar hallway where there was a door. “Here you are!” Once the maid left I activated my amugan to get better senses, I could not see through the door but it activated my hearing senses to hear through it. I could not activate the eye that had been covered all this time though, that’s weird. Maybe there is a way to use it or a certain time to use it.

Through the door conversation: Person 1: Ok thank you all for coming I appreciate it.

Person 2: Glad this meeting finished successfully, our next meeting we shall discuss what actions to take with this information. Good bye your majesty.

Person 1: Hai.

I deactivated my eye and jumped up to the ceiling to stick there. The door opened and an old man stepped out. I waited for him to leave and then jumped down, the door was closing but before it did I took a peek inside the office. It was empty except for one man who was there. He must be “the majesty”. I was trying to get a better look but as I was leaning into the door I pushed it open by accident and I fell in the office. “Shit.” I cursed under my breath.

‘Aye.. Mayuri-san, really? -_-‘  

“Ahem…”  I was right now lying face down on the floor; I saw two feet in polished black shoes. One of their feet was tapping.  I looked up slowly at the tall figure in front of me and my eyes opened in utter shock. He had brown hair, dark but also kind of light. His eyes were light hazel which made him look nice and sweet. His hair was choppy but flowing straight. He had a long fringe till his eye brows, and a full set of hair in the back of his head as well. I could tell even though he was not facing his back at me. (Sort of like Yagami Light) His jawline was well defined and he had a perfect sharp chin, broad shoulders, very tall and handsome.

“Kai...” I breathed.

******** Remember him????? Till next time, READ VOTE COMMENT :P