Ttyl baby

******** :D

MAYURI POV-

“Ok I think we are clean enough, let’s go to bed.” I felt my rib cage hurt but it was healing really fast thanks to Daisuke. Sasuke had a gash on his abdomen but I healed it. Even though he is evil, he still has a soft spot.

“Mmkay…” Sasuke picked me up and carried me back to the base. As soon as we got there we found some rice balls and helped ourselves, after that we went straight to my room.  He lied on my bed exhausted and I did the same next to him.  I felt something cold on my hand but I liked it, sparks went off, when I looked I saw it was Sasuke’s hand on mine. “So…” He started.

“…You like living here?” I asked.

“Its.. It’s only temporary.” I remained silent. Obviously he does not like it here, who would? “How is the Akatsuki?”

“Crazy, really crazy. But they all got my back; they are all a bunch of softies when it comes to each other.” Sasuke stiffened a bit.  “Softies? The Akatsuki?” I couldn’t help but smirk at his disbelief. After all, his brother is in that organization and from the impression he got of his brother it would be something unreal.

“Heh yeah, just like you.” He turned and glared at me. “I. am. Not. soft.” A playful smile appeared on my face, “Oh aren’t you? Baby Uchiha…” He sat up and glared at me coldly. He rose his arms and flexed which made me want to roll on the floor and laugh. Somehow I restrained that urge. “Pfft. Come on Uchiha,  I have bigger guns than those.” He put on a face like bring it on. But I didn’t feel like it, “Alright alright, you  are not soft here.” I poked his flexing arms.

“But you are as soft as a baby’s ass over here,” I poked his chest where his heart is. “Nuh uh! I have a pretty toned chest too.” I rolled my eyes. Boys, muscles are everything to them.

“Baka, I meant your heart. When it comes to certain things your that little baby you were 15 years ago. The emotional and sensitive one.”

“Stop making things up! You know I was strong back then too!”

“Mmmhmm, yup that’s why your mom always called you..” He cut me off and clamped his cold hand over my mouth. “Stop.” He demanded I bit his hand and pinned him down underneath me. “That was not very smart… Susie” He roared and flipped over so this time I was on top.  “Never call me that ever again!!”  HAHA I couldn’t help it!

I always looked up to Mikoto-sama because of that nickname, every time I would go over she would just rag on the boys 24/7! I would help out of course but seriously, Susie was a clever nickname other than duck butt. The nick name came from the time I was crying because my ‘parents’ made me wear a dress for some kind of occasion. I HATE dresses, so I ran to Duck ass’s house and he told me he would wear a dress if I did too. Like I said he was a softie, anyways, Mikoto-sama named him Susie because of that. Whenever I was around that is the name she would refer to him as. Also, if you were wondering…  I ended up NOT wearing a dress so ha for him! XD               

He glowered at my laughing like crazy. “You know what? That’s it…” My laugh faded away and I looked at the evil glint in his gorgeous onyx eyes. “What?”

“You can.. you can go eat breakfast.” I gasped, oh no he didn’t. He knows VERY well that I HATE breakfast. How dare he? That did it, I slapped him right on his cheek. He hissed in pain and held onto his cheek. He got up ready to terrify me with his angry expression but then he stopped and looked right at my eyes. It was kind of weird and made me feel uncomfortable because I am getting a little insecure about my new eye.