Protecting Konoha

******** Heh sorry for the previous cliffhanger but I had to >:) Anywhales, the ritual has been completed, Daisuke is now out!!! :D

MAYURI POV-

My body was beginning to feel a little bit stronger, still I felt really empty. Daisuke?

‘Yes?’  Wait what? I thought I did the ritual correctly? I swore I heard your voice before losing my energy, why are you still not out?

‘Aye, I am out, but I can still talk to you through our minds because I will always be a part of you.’ Aww that’s so sweet. I need to save dad, he is hurt bad, so is Chouji-kun and his dad. The village needs me, I promised Naruto-kun!

‘Relax, relax, but uh first… you might want to open your eyes May-san.’ Oh right… I my eyes fluttered open and it was kind of hard to do. After constantly changing the form of my eyes, the brightness is a lot to handle.  I felt a hand on my stomach and it was because someone was healing me. My eyes traveled up their arms and they landed on the person’s eyes, I froze in shock.

“Oh my kami…” I barely whispered. I will admit, for a biju he was hot. He had black hair till his eye brows and handsome, chiseled features, (The guy in the red shirt on the cover was supposed to be him, but you can also imagine Haru from My Little Monster) he wore a blue top and khaki shorts till his knees, thank goodness he came out with clothes.

‘Actually I didn’t have clothes but Itachi-sama included something special in that yolk that included that, and I am flattered you think that about me.’  Would you let me have my thoughts to myself?!

“Where is Pein!?”

“Aye, he got scared and fled, I was going to go after him but I needed to heal you to the fullest.”

“No! You should have healed dad first! Who cares about me?!” Daisuke was a little taken but, I ran towards my dad and held back tears. Itachi-kun told me not to cry for anything.
“Dad… daddy, please! Please wake up!!” I used all my might to push all of the concrete blocks away and tried healing, it didn’t work. It was too late.

“No dad please! Daisuke! Help him.” Daisuke hesitated because he knew it was too late as well.

“M-Mayuri-san?” I heard a voice behind me, “Chouji-kun! You’re awake!” Daisuke went up to him and healed him enough so he would be able to stand on his own.

“W-What happened…Otou-san!!! Kakashi-sensei!!”

“No, Chouji, I know. Go get help though!” I ordered. Chouji-kun just stood there with his head in his hands, sobbing. “O-Otou-san…”

“Chouji baka!! Go get help!!! You can’t just sit there and cry! Choza-senpai needs your help! GO!!” I said, my Sharingan flickered on with because of my anger. Daisuke held me back and went towards Chouji-kun.

“Listen chubby person, Konoha needs us. You can’t cry right now, you need to be strong. Go help your dad and Kakashi-senpai.”

“O-ok..” He ran off searching for help and I stood there in front of Chouji’s dad and my dad, kissed his forehead,  and clenched my fists and gritted my teeth, I had my Byakugan on and searched for the chakra of Pein.

~~~TIMESKIP~~~

Daisuke and I reached the to the top of a building next to some anbu. One of the female Peins summoned a giant rhino thing with Rinnegan as well as a dog with three heads, both giant and wild.

I activated my Sharingan and used read what exactly this beast does, we need to stop this beast from doing any destruction. From my pouch I had some clay that Deidara-kun gave me a long time ago I threw them at the beast but it was no use, it had the same power as Pein so it would only do the same push and pull thing.