The Uchihas

******** Title says it all

MAYURI POV-

It has been hours, Sasuke and Itachi kept at it. Itachi-kun spoke more about the Sharingan and how there are powers you can unlock within the eye, in order to get the mangekyo Sharingan. The more he said the more I learned about its abilities. However I didn’t have to worry about getting it, I just copied off of Itachi’s eyes. He told us about how a man named Madara, and his brother had Sharingan, how Madara killed his brother to get the Mangekyo Sharingan, and apparently Madara is Tobi. He also spoke a lot of lies. The entire time I wanted to just stop him and scream out the truth about Itachi. But I can’t. I was close to doing so a couple times so Daisuke sealed my lips together.

“So if you were lying about being a nice brother my entire childhood, and planned on having this fight with me, why did you need me to bring Mayuri-san along?” Sasuke asked with a deadly look on his face. Itachi was silent for a moment; his eyes didn’t leave Sasuke’s.

“When I am done killing you, I will need to take her back to the Akatsuki and extract her biju.”

“Hn. You think you are so smart, you think that beast is that easy to control? How do you know it won’t attack you?”

“Because, foolish little brother. I have the eyes that can control. I can control that beast of hers into doing anything.” Sasuke narrowed his eyes at his brother.

“Well don’t get your hopes up too high, you aren’t going to make it alive today, Itachi.” Sasuke said confidently.

“You don’t get it Sasuke, you are my new light! The only way I can possess more power than Madara is to kill you and make my power permanent! I am the only one who can surpass him!” I flinched when I looked at Itachi-kun, his eyes were wide and he had a wicked expression on. He generated this strange figure that inched Sasuke, and soon enough wrapped around him completely.

“Sorry Sasuke, but your goals will remain an illusion.” After escaping the grasp Sasuke summoned many shurikens and blades towards Itachi’s way, however he was able to block every one of them. In a flash Itachi appeared in front of him, giving him a kick that sent him flying at a wall. Itachi-kun held his wrists above his head. What is he going to do?

‘What is he going to extract his eyes.’  Daisuke released the seal on my lips and as Itachi was opening the lids of Sasuke’s eyes wider and wider I yelled, “Sasuke!”

A kunai came at me from Itachi-kun with insane speed. The kunai was dipped in some sort of paralyzing substance so I was on the floor immediately.

“Forgive me Sasuke, this is my reality. To obtain light.”

I stared at the two and cringed when I heard a loud, painful shriek. I was worried when Sasuke clutched his eye socket and Itachi-kun was holding it in one hand. Lots of blood dripped, I felt chakra from above, and I noticed Zetsu was there.

“Now for the other one,” Itachi said. Sasuke gritted his teeth and his curse mark spread across his skin. Once his wings popped out Itachi jumped away, putting Sasuke’s eye in a container. Itachi came towards Sasuke with a clone holding him in place, about to get the next eye but something was wrong. Everything got all vivid, and I mean really vivid. This is another genjitsu, the scene changed and it was one of the weirdest things I have ever experienced. Sasuke’s eye was still in place, it was all an illusion. Sharingan v. Sharingan is very interesting.

Sasuke fell to his knees, I used my amugan to see that he was paralyzed, this means Itachi is at an advantage. But wait, I heard a thud and saw Itachi clutching his eye and falling to his knees. Amaterasu. Itachi told me he would teach me how to do that, but we never got around to it. I should use my eyes to copy this.