The Height of Skill

******** Hi :)

MAYURI POV-

“Obito…” The Fourth stated.

“He looks creepier than before.” Naruto added.

“How can you tell he is a jinkchuuriki?” Sasuke asked.

“Jinkchuuriki bond.” Naruto and I answered.

The first Hokage tried to keep a hold on him but he was able to break all barriers. He was even stronger, not to mention quick. I scanned him and noticed he was covered in spikes he can use as blades, and also covered in seals that he can use for weapons and explosives. The second was using some sort of jitsu that released many explosive tags. I was beginning to get nervous because it was getting kind of confusing, not to mention I was in pain. I released Daisuke’s chakra from everyone shortly to save on chakra, we both need it. I sat down on the platform and tried to heal my wounds up a little bit the best I could,

 “Daisuke, I cannot use my eyes right now I need you to watch closely for me.” Daisuke nodded and observed them. “Nothing works on this guy. Who is he?”

“Jinkchuuriki of the ten tails, I am pretty sure that Obito turned himself into that.”

“Aye.. are you saying that he is kind of Obito? Obito is the masked guy right?”

“I forgot you were not here, and I shut off our communication. Obito is Tobi, Uchiha Obito, my biological father. Student of the fourth, comrade of Hatake Kakashi and his crush Rin. But I am daughter of Hasharima Karami, the jinkchuuriki of your mother, Daisuke.” I quickly explained after I healed to the best of my ability. I handed him the scroll, he skimmed through it quickly and handed it back with no words. I saw that the jinkchuuriki was heading towards the fourth, Naruto and Sasuke so Daisuke and I jumped down to protect. However the jinkchuuriki puffed up and fell the ground midway.

“He isn’t fully synced with the beast yet.” I stated.

“You are smart Mayuri-san.” The Fourth complimented. I blushed, while trying to pop my limp shoulder back in place, as I was doing so I felt more pain and hissed.

“What is it!?” Both Daisuke and Sasuke yelled.

“Don’t worry about me, focus on the enemy. Daisuke obeyed but released some healing chakra within me, while Sasuke’s eyes lingered on me for a tad bit longer. The fourth ran towards the now swollen up enemy with his clone and many kunais.

 Another figure of the jinkchuuriki came up below Naruto’s toad and they both ended up flying. The jinkchuuriki was going to hit Naruto but Sasuke’s Susanoo protected him while Daisuke pinned the enemy, and me catching Naruto as he fell. I let Naruto down as I watched the jinkchuuriki stab Daisuke. Daisuke pulled off a Suigetsu move and turned himself into water as he appeared behind Sasuke and I.

“You are not the one who will undo the past, I will.” Sasuke said with his eyes changing. I stared at him with disbelief. Before I could even move the jinkchuuriki grabbed both Sasuke and Naru ready stab through their heads. I summoned electric snakes and launched them at the enemy while Daisuke yanked the two back to safety.

“Sasuke, he is like a snake.” I stated. “So?”

“You are like a snake master, just like Itachi-kun said. You should know how to handle this!” I exclaimed.  Sasuke just narrowed his eyes at me, I glared in return. I am stressed out and confused. It was beginning to get difficult to read the intensions of the odd figure of Obito so I used my eye of the hero instead, to give my other eye some more healing time.

As I was doing so somehow the fourth lost an arm and was now standing with us with a weird black ball attached to him. Dammit if he slowed down I could have helped him. The ball shone bright like my necklace was earlier. This was going to have a huge impact. Daisuke shield us.