Where do I stand?

******** Howdy dowdy :P Today Mayuri feels conflicted on where she stands during this battle because everyone seems to have a goal or target.

MAYURI POV-

There was a really heavy storm, seemed like the weather was going to be like this for quite some time. It was almost night so Sasuke let us split up to find the best spot to spend the night. I had to suggest the idea because my Akatsuki ring has been flashing from the love kanji to Itachi's ring kanji.  I did speak to him and he said I should get ready because Itachi-kun and Kisame-kun got another jinkchuriki.  Moments later I saw my ring flash to Pein-kun's kanji. I used my chakra to communicate with them and I saw the other Akatsuki member's chakra figures.

"You three are late."

"Sorry Pein-sama it is hard to hide from the people I am collecting information from." I said.

"Well we are late because we had to bind the jinkchuriki. Why did you call us?" Kisame-kun defended.

"I need information right now. Mayuri-san, confirm it please." Leader demanded. -_- Of course he has to put the spotlight on me. I didn't really want to talk about this anyways...

"Orochimaru has been killed." I faintly spoke.

"It has been ten years since he left the Akatsuki. His death finally came. I wanted to see his death." Kisame-kun commented.

"He died when Hidan-kub and Kaku-kun were still with us," I informed them.

"So the people who killed Hidan-kun and Kaku-kun were..."                                                                        

"A team from Konoha, students of Asuma-sensei who was killed by Hidan and Kaku-kun... Naruto-kun also helped defeat the two." I confirmed.

"Oh they are so strong! Just like Mayuri-san! They punched Deidara almost to his death!" Tobi exclaimed. I wanted to laugh so bad seeing Deidara-kun get all angry.

"Well getting the other jinkchuriki is going to be difficult... whoever killed Orochimaru is pretty strong. Say Mayuri-san, who was it?" I looked at Itachi-kun contemplating if I really wanted to say it or not.

"Uchiha Sasuke."

"I don't like this brother of yours Itachi, I was going to be the one to kill Orochimaru." Deidara complained.

"I think it is impressive. Not that I expected anything less from the little brother of Itachi." Kisame-kun remarked.

"Mayuri-san, please tell us who he has gathered."

"A man named Jugo, a chakra sensor named Karin, and a water user named Suigetsu."  Kisame began telling us how he knows Suigetsu-kun. I am not surprised; I mean he reminds me of Kisame-kun.

"Anyways, be careful. He seems to be targeting you, Kisame and Itachi." My eyes saddened when Pein said that. But Itachi-kun remained emotionless.

"Kisame...who is that Suigetsu person? What is he like?" Deidara-kun questioned. Kisame chuckled, "As I remember he was a cute faced kid with never ending laughter, a prodigy with swords and water. Is he still like that May-san?"

"Very much", I laughed.  Once the meeting was called off I exited, Itachi-kun seemed in a hurry being the first to leave. I was worried about him for sure. I opened my eyes the slightest bit only to scream my head off in fright.  

"AHHH!! What the hell are you doing up in my face Suigetsu-kun!?"  He put his hands up in surrender, chuckling nervously. "Sorry Mayuri-san... but Sasuke already found a place and wanted everyone to meet him there. What were you doing here sleeping?"