Looking for Danzo

******** Mayuri gets back from Konoha and is out to find Danzo with the rest of team Hebi

MAYURI POV-

“Aye, Mayuri-san, welcome back.”

“Hey Daisuke, where is everyone? Where is Konan-chan?”

“She decided she wanted some rest so she is taking a nap right now. Luckily no one was here when we arrived and they are still not here.” I narrowed my eyes, where could they all be?

“Even Zetsu and Kisame-kun?” He nodded, walking up to the sofa to lie down for a while. Toshihiro went straight to the bathroom, “Ok well my ring was glowing earlier before I got here, seems like Madara needs me. Will you stay here and watch Toshi and Konan-chan?”

“My name is ToshiHIRO!!!” I heard a faint little boy’s voice come out of the bathroom as well as a flushing sound. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Daisuke who gave me a small, adorable, assuring smile.

“I will be back soon hopefully, and for now… let’s not let Madara, Kisame-kun, or Zetsu find out about you. If it helps stay in Konan-chan’s room for a while, I heard Zetsu comes into my room quite often when I am not around,” I shuddered.

“Aye, stop worrying, just go.” Daisuke waved off. I nodded and was on my way out, I couldn’t help but worry, was bringing him out the right thing? Because as of now things are getting really complicated, maybe I should have just stayed in Konoha, but then again I had to finish the Akatsuki once and for all, I promised Nagato-kun. I felt chakra coming my way so I slowed down and stopped the gang of people from passing. Right before my eyes, Madara, Karin, Jugo-kun, Suigetsu-kun and Sasuke stopped in front of me. 

“Oh there you are May-san.” Madara said just looking. I rolled my eyes, “Yeah yeah what did you want?”

“How did your attack in Konoha go?” Suigetsu-kun asked pretty happy to see me, I pretended to be upset,

“All Peins were defeated by Naruto-kun (And Daisuke, Toshi, and I), eventually he got to Nagato-kun and defeated him too. Though he did some damage, healing was done by the Hokage so yeah. Konan-chan, my student and I just came back.”

“What a shame… we lost another Akatsuki member and the leader-sama at that too.”  Madara said, he was acting really fake.

“Your chakra is so different now.” Karin commented looking a little suspicious, I hid all emotion and stared back at her with a blank expression. “It’s from using the chakra of the Prince of Ice.”

“You’re getting better at controlling that monster.” Madara cut in. I ignored his comment and leaned on a tree.

“Enough talking, where is Danzo?” Sasuke randomly asked. Out of the branch next to Madara, Zetsu shot up. Oh great, can’t get better than this. Zetsu looked at me and grinned.

“Aw man she beat me to it, I was going to deliver the news about Leader-sama, but she already told you didn’t she? Dang it Mayuri-san.” White Zetsu whined, I didn’t even bother looking at him for more than a second.

“A little too late there Zetsu, but anyways Sasuke… I don’t think you will be able to reach Danzo at the moment. He is Konoha’s new Hokage. I found out just five minutes ago.” My eyes widened what? What happened!? Tsunade-sama was there when I left, she said bye and everything, but then again she was still really low on chakra… maybe it decreased a lot when I left. But still, DANZO?! Ugh! I can’t go back and fix that problem now, I just got here to fix this one.

“Mayuri-san, what the hell happened in Konoha?!” Sasuke yelled.

“I told you! There was a huge attack that Pein-kun made, Tsunade-sama must have been really injured and low on chakra, Danzo was the replacement.” I assumed. I used my Byakugan, mixed with my Amugan to look at Konoha, I couldn’t see much because of the distance but thanks to such powerful eyes I was blessed with, I could see Naruto-kun’s flaming chakra… in front of shinobi from the hidden lightning village. What could they want?