Phase One Complete

******** Heyoo! So this chapter is Sasuke vs. Orochimaru which is a milestone for Sasuke, and also Mayuri learns the Rinnegan, which is another milestone. So according to their plans this is phase one.

SASUKE POV-

Today was it; I was going to be free. No longer can I stay here and let Orochimaru have his way with me after Itachi’s defeat. Plus, that would be gross. *Shudders* Ever since Mayuri-san came here, I forgot what it’s like to be in her presence. I forgot how it was like to smile inside and out, and I most definitely forgot how it was like to love and to be loved. Though she may not show her love towards me, I know she does, I am just what everyone wants. ;)

But back to what I was saying, plans have changed, I need to go find Itachi, and get Mayuri-san back. I can’t believe she made me this love sick puppy. Here I am about to chase after her, I just need to get out of this cage.  With those thoughts and self-pep talks, I opened my eyes from my meditation and filled my eyes with determination.

Memories flooded back to me, I can do this. I am ready. I can do what I gawked at Itachi for.  I stepped outside my room and walked towards the doors of Orochimaru. I shot a line of chidori through his door but heard no sound. He must have blocked it.

“Who is there?” I heard his weakened voice ask. I used my katana to cut the door repeatedly until it fell into pieces revealing me.

“I see. I knew it would come down to this.”

“You’re out of material to teach me” I replied coolly, “it’s easy to tell by observing the situation we are in at the moment.”  I activated my Sharingan.

“I can be heartless when I want to, and I do have a heart.”

“Where is your heart now?” Orochimaru smirked.

“A certain someone has it,” Mayuri-san, “but it’s in good hands.” I finished.

I stepped closer and the chidori blade pierced through his arms, but he moved the direction so it wouldn’t hurt him anymore.  I smirked. “Orochimaru, you’re weaker than me, and I changed my mind about you having my body. It’s useless for the both of us.”

“Aren’t you using some big words? For an Uchiha hatchling that is…”

“Hn. So it was not a little Uchiha, I would have never looked for power from you, am I correct? It seemed like you were really admiring that little Uchiha hatchling during out battle at the chunin exams… then you decided to brand me with your curse mark, and sent those guys to get me to stop me from living my life.”

“Are you saying you want to go back to Konoha, just because your little girlfriend is there?” I narrowed my eyes at him. “I still plan to continue what I started, I just don’t need help from you, and I don’t need any help from that useless village anymore.”

“How do you think getting help from your jinkchuriki lover will help?”  He pressed.

“I don’t need help from anyone or anything that is useless to me.” Lies, Mayuri-san is not useless to me.  But I still don’t need her help.  “I am an avenger that is why discarding you would be fine. You only wanted the Sharingan right? Tsk tsk, Itachi was too much for you though. Which is why came to me, the little Uchiha hatchling.” My smirk grew wider, “Mister Genius of the Reputed Sannin.” He glared daggers at me, but his serpent eyes were as useless as the rest of team 7 was. It is hysterical how he thinks he could drug his own body just to get the powers of the Uchiha clan.

“Having the power of an Uchiha, without being an Uchiha is a crime.”

(A/N: Sorry for the interruption but just wanted to point out that was a golden line of the story so far because meanwhile he says all this about obtaining the powers of an Uchiha without acquiring it at birth is a disgrace, think about how Mayuri got it last chapter with the help of Sasuke’s brother. Continue reading :P)