Visiting Suna

******** She went to visit Gaara-kun, Kankurou-kun, and her best friend! ^o^

MAYURI POV-

We made it in Suna, we were able to get in because of ME, I just helped them sneak in. We found a decent place to stay though I wasn’t all that pleased.

“Why the hell are we here Ita-kun!” I demanded an answer once Kisame-kun went to the bathroom.

“We will tell you but don’t get all paranoid; I’m not going to let anything happen.”

“Go now May-san, you need to collect information on the one tails.” Kisame randomly popped back in the room. “Umm what?” Ita-kun gave me a look that said ‘go with the floor.” I had no choice but to just trust him. Sighing, I left to the Kazekage tower to see where Gaara-kun lived now.

“Come in.” I opened the door and saw a man in the Kazekage robe facing away from me at the window. “State your name and purpose.”

“Kurochi Mayuri, visiting Sabaku no Gaara.”

“I missed you.

“Eh?” The Kazekage turned around putting his hat on the desk. Revealing his dark blood red hair, pale skin, and sea foam eyes with dark circles around them. “Hello May-san.” I love he said it so casually, he spoke softly and sincerely. It took a while for me to process exactly what the hell just happened. But after blinking there like an idiot for a while I came to my senses.

“AHHHHH GAARA-KUN!!! You look so kawaii!” I squealed running to his arms hugging and pinching his cheeks. He turned bright red and started stuttering.

“M-May san… I am not a baby I am the Kazekage.” I looked at him like he was the crazy one. “WHAT! You think I tease you in a baby way?!? I do it because your insanely handsome!”

Gaara couldn’t get redder. “Awe your so cute with your Kazekage robe and your face matches your hair” I continued cooing him for about 29 more minutes pinching his cheek.

Finally after a while I calmed myself down which I will admit was H.A.R.D!  “So you came for a visit..?” I nodded as an answer.

“Sorry about Sasuke..” He trailed off sighing. My face clicked to an emotionless expression. “Its ok, its something I want to forget right now.” He looked like he understood trying to change the subject. “Well welcome back, go visit Temari and Kankurou, they missed you tons. I will come for dinner so see you then.” As I was walking away he stopped me by calling my name. “Yes?”

I didn’t turn back, “You look g-grea-beautiful.” I smiled and continued walking towards the door. “See you handsome.”

~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~

“AHHHH!!!!” Kankurou, Temari and I all screamed when we saw each other. Temari came running to me with wide open arms and Kankurou-kun pushed her on the way glomping me. Temari shot up angry glaring at her brother. “Kankurouuu! How dare you hug MY best friend before I do????” Before he had the chance to respond she stomped over and smacked him square in the face. “Hmph!” She huffed still unsatisfied. Kankurou groaned holding his bruised cheek. Ahh its good to be back.